one , two , three , four , five , six , seven , eight , nine , ten , eleven , twelve , thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen , seventeen , eighteen, nineteen, twenty twenty-one , twenty-two. thirty, forty, fifty, sixty , seventy , eighty ,ninety, one

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(699) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美语入门篇

2 Why don't we just...? ---Why don't we just leave it until tomorrow? ---That's ok with me, I am dead tired anyway. ---Why don't we just have dinner together somewhere this saturday? ---Are you ask me on a date or you expect me to pay for your dinner

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

上吊树(The Hanging Tree)是由James Newton Howard编曲,Jennifer Lawrence演唱的一首歌曲。在原著小说《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟》中为凯特尼斯伊夫狄恩的父亲所作歌曲。 Are you, are you Coming to the tree They st

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

In the circles I've been running, I've covered many miles, And I could search forever for what's right before my eyes, Just when I thought I'd found it, It was nothing like I'd planned, When I got my heart around it, it slipped right through my hands

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Got a 69 Camaro with a Ram Jet 502 I could win the pole at Bristol baby But Im ridin round with you Bored as hell we might as well Burn this tank of gas Cause if were goin nowhere girl Lets go nowhere fast Like theres moonshine in the trunk And blue

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Doomsday Clock Moves Forward末日钟被调前 Efforts to rid the world of nuclear weapons continue to meet obstacles, and that is one main reason why the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists moved the Doomsday Clock forward to five minutes to midnight.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

Todd: Let's talk about the evening, night time activities. -- Trevor what do you do in the evening? 我们来谈谈晚上的活动吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什么啊? Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Would you mind waiting until one is free ? 你介意等到有空位吗? Well,how long will it take? 好,要等多久呢? When will you have a table free? 你们什么时候有空桌? I'm afraid there're no other places free at the moment. 目前

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Would you please bring me a supper? 请送一份晚餐来好吗? What else would you like to eat? 您还有什么想吃的吗? Would you please sign the bill, sir? 请您签单好吗? I'm afraid all our t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

1)修饰形容词或副词时,通常放在前面。 2)当句子的谓语动词是行为动词时,频度副词一般放在谓语动词之前。句中有be或助动词、情态动词时,放在其后。 【例如】 I often go to the cinema on wee

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

She was at the NYU dental school. Pietro, a student dentist, was going to extract her painful wisdom tooth. He asked her if she had eaten that morning. She said she hadn't eaten since midnight. He said, You should have eaten a big breakfast. You're g

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

10EarthLife Themidnightwoodswokeup. Abreezerustledtheleaves. Anowlhooted. Thesoundsweresoft,butveryalive. Jackopenedhiseyes.Hepushedhisglassesintoplace. Hesmiled.Morganwasstillwiththem.Hecouldseeherinthemoonlight.Herlongwhitehairwasshining. Morgan,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Wait two minutes more. It's too late! 再等两分钟吧。现在太晚了! Only two minutes. And if the Fairy scolds me? 就两分钟。万一仙女责骂我呢? Let her scold. After she gets tired, she will stop, said Lamp-Wick. 让她去骂好了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

2014年英国BBC年度之声冠军Sam Smith最新MV Leave Your Lover首播,三个人的关系微妙而脆弱,她爱他,而他爱他,这首歌就像他的出柜宣言,男伶的声音圆润又充满凄美,带着Boy George和Antony and the J

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

初中英语听力七种预测解题法 听力是语言的接受能力,预测是语言接受能力中最强有力的因素之一。可以说,听力是离不开预测的,如果不善于预测,不能速读选择项,抓不住重点,则会阻碍

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

It's a little after midnight 午夜过后一点 There's a couple in the corner 街角有一对男女 And I wonder what he said because she's crying 我想知道他到底说了什么,因为她正在哭泣 And I guess they won't remember 我想他们应

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

释义: take over 担负任务,占据公司 表示担负任务和工作的短语。如果对象是公司的话,take over 就表示占据公司。take over for sb 表示代替某人担负某事。I'll take over now 表示我来接管剩下的部分

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

wait until (till) 等到某时候 We can't wait until Tuesday. We're having a party tonight. 我们不能等到星期二。我们今晚就要举办派对。 We'll just wait until Allan gets home. 我们要等到亚伦到家。 Let's just wait until I

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

青春音乐剧Glee主题歌:Don't Stop Believin' 福克斯台出品的连续剧《Glee》中的单曲《Don't Stop Believin'》本周在美国单曲榜首周上榜,空降本 周第四位,是本周Hot 100单曲榜中打榜成绩最好的新单曲

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

迷你对话 A: Happy birthday! This is for you, Kate. 生日快乐,凯特,这是送给你的。 B: Thanks, Miss. Wang. 谢谢,王小姐。 A: You knew in China we usually dont open presents until the guests leave. 在我们中国通常是客人走

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语