实战口语情景对话 第133期:夜生活 Night Life
时间:2019-01-15 作者:英语课 分类:实战口语情景对话
英语课
Todd: Let's talk about the evening, night time activities 1. -- Trevor what do you do in the evening?
我们来谈谈晚上的活动吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什么啊?
Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax 2, have a drink and watch TV.
下了班回家我喜欢放放松,喝杯茶再看看电视。
Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night?
好的,通常你晚上都几点到家?
Trevor: About 7:00 or 7:30. About that time.
7点或7点半,大概就是那个时候。
Todd: OK. How do you go home? Do you drive or take the train?
好。你都怎么回家啊?自己开车还是坐火车?
Trevor: Oh, I take the train.
哦坐火车。
Todd: OK. And when do you go to bed?
好。那你都什么时候睡觉啊?
Trevor: I'm usually about midnight 3.
通常在半夜12点吧。
Todd: At midnight. That's pretty late.
12点啊,太晚了。
Trevor: Yeah, I'm pretty tired by then.
的确,之后感觉好累。
Todd: OK. When do you wake 4 up the next day?
恩,那第二天都几点起啊?
Trevor: 6:30
6点半。
Todd: 6:30!
6点半!
Trevor: Exactly 5
的确!
Todd: Wow! You only get six and a half hours sleep a night.
哇!那你每天才睡6个半小时。
Trevor: That's all I need.
这就够了。
Todd: Man, you're a strong guy 6! Um..how often do you look at the stars?
唉你可真够厉害的!恩那你通常多久看一次星星啊?
Trevor: Not so often but sometimes I can see them when I'm walking home. And sometimes the moon!
不是很经常,但就在我走回家的时候偶尔会看看,而且有的时候看到的是月亮。
Todd: The moon. OK! Can you see the stars from your house?
月亮!好!从你们家能看到星星吗?
Trevor: Yeah!
能啊!
Todd: Nice. Is it cold at night where you live?
好啊,你住的那地儿晚上冷吗?
Trevor: At the moment, yeah, but it is getting warmer, summer is approaching 7.
现在冷,不过夏天快到了,就要转暖了。
Todd: OK. And do you prefer 8 the morning or the evening?
好,那你更喜欢白天还是晚上呢?
Trevor: I'm a morning person 9.
我是个爱早起的人。
Todd: Oh, me, too. I'm the same. Last question, can you stay up all night?
哦我也是。最后一个问题,你能整晚的熬夜吗?
Trevor: If I have a good reason 10, but usually I get tired after midnight.
如果我有个足够好的理由,我会的。不过通常我都会熬到深夜。
Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. All right, thanks Trevor.
好,我也是,谢谢你。
Trevor: See you later 11!
好,过会见!
n.活动( activity的名词复数 );活力;活动力
- the enlargement of the company's overseas business activities 公司海外业务的扩展
- Some of the commercial activities were a cover for espionage. 有些商业活动是为间谍活动提供掩护。
n.午夜
- The ship pulled in to the shore at midnight.那船半夜时靠岸。
- He looked at the moon and made the time to be midnight.他看了看月亮,估计时间是半夜了。
vt.叫醒,激发;vi.醒来,醒着;警觉,振奋;n.醒;守夜;尾迹,痕迹
- Please wake me up at six.请在六点钟叫醒我。
- Be quiet or you'll wake the whole house!安静点!别把全家人都吵醒了!
adv.准确地;严格地
- What I want is exactly this one.我要的就是这一个。
- I beg your pardon,what you say is not exactly correct.对不起,你说的话并不完全对。
n.(美,口语)家伙;青年;男人
- She lost her heart to the handsome guy.她爱上了这个漂亮的小伙子。
- That guy is very hard to deal with.那家伙很难对付。
n.侵入,逼近,接近adj.侵入的,逼近的,接近的v.接近,走近,靠近( approach的现在分词 );(在性质、数量、质量、情形、时间等方面)近似;接洽;使移近
- Hurricane Betty is now approaching the coast of Florida. 飓风贝蒂正在逼近佛罗里达海岸。
- At 60, he was now approaching retirement. 他60岁了,就要退休了。
n.人
- I would never trust in that kind of person.我绝不会相信那种人。
- She is the very person I wanted to see.她正是我要见的人。
n.原因,理由,理智,道理;v.劝说,推理
- That is the reason why we must go now.那就是我们现在必须走的理由。
- The reason for the flood was that heavy rain.水灾是那场大雨造成的。
标签:
口语