When the Aldens returned to the Putter house, they saw three parked cars in the driveway. They checked the garage, but no one was there. From a porch window, they saw Martha in the library room pulling books from the bottom shelves. Hi, Martha, Jessi

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 95 The Midnight Mystery

The crowd is just as big for Ms. Prattle as it was for the other storyteller, said Kate Frances. And nobody even knows her around here. She shook her head before hurrying away to help. Its because of the ghost stories. The ghost dog, said Henry. It w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 81 The Mystery of the Midnight

Some people jumped up to look. But most of the audience just stared as a small white doglike figure seemed to float through the dark shadows beneath the huge old trees at the far side of the clearing. And then it was gone. Everyone stay calm, said th

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 81 The Mystery of the Midnight

AS IT IS 2016-01-01 The Best New Year's Fireworks in the World 世界多国燃放烟花庆新年 Fireworks are used to celebrate the new year around the world. 全球都用烟花庆祝新年。 Which countries have the best displays? 那么哪些国家

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

复习部分 ivory tower 象牙塔 就是生活在脱离现实生活中的小天地。 Judas kiss 犹大之吻 说的就是背叛的行为,或者是 kiss of death come on to somebody to 与 for 的差别 Part One 你听不懂的 manna from heaven 天助,意外收获 Patricia won a 1000 dollar from the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Visiting Colleges-Vacation-Tour 造访大学-假期-旅游 Spring breaks were always used to pay back my sleep debt for burning the midnight oil on a regular basis. 过去的每个春假,我都是用来弥补平日经常熬夜所造成的眨眼不足

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

A: Can you help me with my timesheet? B: Sure! I can help you. Do you know where the timesheets are kept? A: No, I don't know where to find one. B: Well, once you get one off the shelf over there, you first put your name on it. OK? A: Yes, I can do t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 雇佣-Employment

Husband Akidaskedhismom,Isittrue?Myteachersaidinsomeaboriginalareasawomandoesn'tknowherhusbanduntiltheymarry. Themothersighed , Ithappensineverysociety? Notes: 1.Akidaskedhismom,Isittrue? 一个孩子问她的妈妈:那是真的吗? 2.Myteacher

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Chapter Eight Fire! 第八章 午夜起大火 Suddenly the decorations on the wall start moving! 突然,墙上的装饰品开始动了。 The bats are flying around the room. 蝙蝠在房间到处飞。 They are making strange noises. 它们发出奇

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 万圣节奇遇记

The land at the top of the World is often called The Land of the Midnight Sun, because the sun shines at midnight. 世界之巅常常被称作午夜太阳之地,因为午夜时分太阳依然在天空; It might just as well be called The Land of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Cool Love 酒醉的探戈 - 索菲娅格林 Cool love In the midnight hour We're in here I watch you when you move You look at me And I hold my breath And in your eyes I feel love Suddenly you turn And you stop by me I can see it clear How the things

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Let's be honest, you're not flawless But you're as close as anything I've seen You're not the woman that you envisioned But your life is not a broken time machine No, it's not that bad You know, it's really not that bad Little midnight Chardonnay smo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

I'm alone can't wait until I feel your rain so unreal can't find another place of your rain I believe I still believe in your warm rain I'm alone can't sleep until I feel your rain How can I find Love, Faith and Trust inside of your rain so unreal, c

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

我们讲过两个以long,也就是长短的长这个字为主的习惯用语。在这次节目里,我们要给大家介绍两个以长短的短,也就是英文里的short这个字为主的习惯用

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

2009年,来自美国的摇滚乐队Journey于1981年发行的单曲Don't Stop Believin'从美国红到了英伦。刚获得第67届金球奖最佳音乐或喜剧类电视剧提名的美国福克斯青春音乐剧《欢乐合唱团》(Glee)就是因

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Glee Cast - Don't Stop Believin' Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world She took the midnight train goin' anywhere Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit He took the midnight train goin' anywhere A singer in a smoky room The smel

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A: This dress doesn't fit correctly. B: No problem. Shop around until you find something you like. A: What's on sale today? B: If you can wait until next weekend, you can save some money. A: Do you know what's going to be on sale? B: You'll be happy

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Its only matter of an hour to go before plan stoppage by 12,000 cabin crew. BAs boss, Wily Wash has gone on the offensive, taking out full page advertisement criticizing Unite Union, and promising to keep the flight flying for customers. But the airl

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

1) 用于完成时的区别 延续动词表示经验、经历; 瞬间动词表示行为的结 果,不能与表示段的时间状语连用。 He has completed the work. 他已完成了那项工作。

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇