Ill pick you up in about twenty minutes, said Grandfather. The children scrambled out of the station wagon. When Grandfather said at breakfast that he needed to pick up some items hed forgotten at the grocery store, the children leaped at the chance

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 77 The Mystery of the Wild Pon

But Watch didnt howl anymore that night and when Benny woke up, sunlight was pouring in through the window. He jumped out of bed and got dressed as quickly as he could. As he and Watch hurried down the stairs, his nose told him that someone had alrea

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 81 The Mystery of the Midnight

Applause broke out. The Aldens turned in surprise. They had been so interested in the story that Kate Frances was telling, they hadnt even noticed that a small crowd of people had also stopped to listen. Several of them were tourists, with cameras ar

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 81 The Mystery of the Midnight

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

We have to save all of Venice? said Jack. That's abig responsibility. What do we have to save Venicefrom?Well, if Neptune's going to help us, it must havesomething to do with water, said Annie. Yeah, like the water that's flooding the alleys, saidJac

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

It's New Year's Day. Pat, Tim, Koko and their friends are talking. Read, listen and act. Koko: Happy New Year! Bob: Yes, happy New Year to you, too. Pat: Where were you at midnight, Bob? Bob: When the bells rang, I was at home. I was watching TV wit

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 小学六年级英语

Lesson Twelve Fred and Ethel watched Murder at Midnight. Now they're sitting in front of their TV set. Here's what they're saying. Listen carefully. Well,I was disappointed.I didn't like it. Turn it off,would you,Fred? No,I want to see the rest. I wa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

It's time to have supper. Coming. What would we have today, mom? Vegetable and rice. I don't feel like eating vegetable. But it's good for your health. You should eat all your vegetables. I can't. Close your mouth while you are eating, and no dessert

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

汤姆出差去 同事不能接电话的各种原因 I'm afraid he's on the phone. He's in a meeting. He's not at his desk at the moment. He went out and won't be back until this afternoon. He is taking the day off. He is away on vacation. He'll be b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

A: Could I speak with the manager about some problems in the pool area? B: Sure, what seems to be the problem? A: My apartment is next to the pool, and there seems to be some really late-night partying going on out there. B: The hours for the pool ar

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

美剧原声: Lynette: Uh-huh. Well, these things happen. Oh. Thanks. Be right back. Maisy: Would you do something with this? It looks like road kil*. 今日知识点: Well, these things happen. It was all good until my big boss shut down the pro

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Different countries and cultures celebrate the new year in different ways. Many countries still follow the lunar calendar, meaning that their new year often starts in late January or in February. New Year celebrations for some countries (like China,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Unit 21 Cuckoo Husband 第21单元 Just after I got married, I was invited out for a night with the boys. 我才刚结婚,晚上就被一群朋友邀出去狂欢。 I told the Mrs. I would be home by midnight...I promise!! 我跟老婆说:我半夜

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Giving the wrong change 找错钱 The casher short change me 100$. 收银员少找我100美元 I didn't find the situation until I got home. 我直到回家才发现这个情况 I went back to the store quickly for telling the casher. 我急忙赶回商

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Prologue OnesummerdayinFrogCreek,Pennsylvania,amysterioustreehouseappearedinthewoods. Eight-year-oldJackandhisseven-year-oldsister,Annie,climbedintothetreehouse. Thetreehousewasfilledwithbooksanditwasmagic.Itcouldgoanyplacethatwasinabook.AllJ

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

2SpaceMotel Jackopenedhiseyes. Helookedoutthewindow.Thetreehousehadlandedinsidealargewhiteroom. Whatkindoftrainingplaceisthis?askedAnnie. Idontknow,saidJack. Theroomwasround.Ithadnowindows.Ithadwhitefloorsandacurvedwalllitbybrightlights. Hello!Anni

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Remembering J.J. Cale纪念J.J. Cale Songwriter J.J. Cale was a guitarist who preferred to stay in the background and let others make hits of his songs, such as After Midnight and Call Me The Breeze. 创作歌手J.J.Cale曾是一位吉他手,他甘愿

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

IMAX makes big push into China. IMAX电影技术在中国取得很大进展。 IMAX 3D就是指巨幕立体电影。其中,IMAX指的是巨型超大银幕,全称为Image Maximum(图像最大化),被誉为电影的终极体验,分为矩形巨

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年10月

1. President Obama eulogized former South African President Nelson Mandela at a memorial service in Johannesburg earlier Tuesday, calling Mandela the last great liberator of the 20th century. Obama compared him to Mahatma Ghandi, Martin Luther King J

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(十二月)

The sun is filling up the room And I can hear you dreaming Do you feel the way I do right now? I wish we would just give up Cause the best part is falling Call it anything but love And I will make sure to keep my distance Say I love you when you're n

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲