秘诀40 单词中的爆破音读音技巧 两个爆破音相邻,第一个爆破音只形成阻碍,但失去爆破,稍停顿一下,快速向第二个完全爆破的爆破音滑去;若第二个爆破音在词尾则必须轻化。例如: (1)爆破音 + 爆破音 kept 保持 blackboard 黑板 IPA: [][]失去爆破 IPA: [][]失去爆破

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

A: It's almost midnight! We are about to start a brand new year! 现在已经是午夜了!我正准备迎接新年的到来! B: I know it's so exciting! A new year is always like a clean slate. 我知道这样很兴奋!新的一年就像一个干

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Although it was autumn, the snow was already beginning to fall in Tibet. Our legs were so heavy and cold that they felt like blocks of ice. Have you ever seen snowmen ride bicycles? That's what we looked like! Along the way children dressed in long

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 高中一年级英语

Unit 15 The Midnight Visitor (I) James did not fit the description of any secret agent Fowler had ever read about. Following him down the corridor of the gloomy French hotel where James had a room, Fowler felt disappointed. It was a small room, on th

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

What are you talking about? Jessie asked. Winifred glared at them. I left a bowl of apples here yesterday. Id just bought them so I could paint a still life today. Now theyre gone! You think we took your apples? said Henry. Why would we do that? I do

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 77 The Mystery of the Wild Pon

Benny recognized the figure instantly. Officer Hyde! he exclaimed, running to meet him. Midnight is in trouble! Thomas Hyde looked sternly at everyone. Whats going on? Where is Midnight? On the other side of the ravine, said Jessie. Its filled with w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 77 The Mystery of the Wild Pon

介绍: Blue in the face 释义 Do something till you are blue in the face. 徒劳做某事,最终没有结果 举例 You can walk around till you are blue in the face, but you won`t find a shop selling shoes as cheap as these! 你可以到处走走看

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

You will never have what you like until you learn to like what you have. 要得到你喜欢的东西,应先学会喜欢你已有的东西。(歌德) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.4

My heart was pounding the whole time. It was the most erotic moment of my life. Up until then, at least. 当时我的心一直像小鹿乱撞,那应该是我这辈子最性感的一刻了,至少在此之前没有过。《泰坦尼克号》 图片

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.7

Unit 16 The Midnight Visitor (II) It's not my balcony, explained James angrily. It belongs to the next apartment. He glanced explanatorily at Fowler. You see, he said, this room used to be part of a large unit, and the next room -- through that door

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最冷的地方

图片1 Our eating habits around the world are so different, from the food to eat, to the time we eat, to what we eat. But no matter where you are or where youre from, you snack! In this episode Maura and Harp talk about popular snack habits in Canad

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

The caller said she was taking a nationwide poll. She asked if he had a few minutes. He said yes. This was the first time a pollster had ever called him. She asked if he was on his cell phone. He said yes. She asked if he was driving. He said no. She

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Tonight I Celebrate My Love Tonight I celebrate my love for you It seems the natural thing to do Tonight no one's gonna find us We'll leave the world behind us When I make love to you Tonight I celebrate my love for you And hope that deep inside you'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0006:20repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. AILSA CHANG, HOST: One of the most tragic moments in civ

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Midnight tonight is the deadline for all Treaty of Waitangi claims. Last year, there were 97 claims but more than 1,000 claims are likely by midnight tonight. This is the last time that anyone can make an historic claim although it will take many yea

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Why you look so gloomy? What are you looking for? My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night, and I can't find it now. Did you finish typing it yesterday? Yes, I kept on typing until midnight, but it's lost. Don't worry about it. It must be somew

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最冷的地方

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 一个国王的爱情故事.The.Love.Of.a.King

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 多里安·格雷的画像