经典句型: There is a party tonight. 今晚有个晚会。 A:There is a party tonight. 甲:今晚有个晚会。 B:PWhen and where? 乙:什么时间,在哪儿? A:Six o'clock,in the hall. 甲:6点,在礼堂。 B:What a pitty!I won't come back

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

The next morning, as the Aldens walked toward the Elbow Bend State Park visitors center, they saw Dr. Sage and Brad. Henry and Jessie had told Violet and Benny about the scientist, and Lainey and Kate Frances had promised to introduce them. But the t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 81 The Mystery of the Midnight

听广告学英语:Opel car 欧宝汽车 原文:You couldn't come across here until we built a bridge. Everbody called it a work of art. Maybe art is technology. Building roads you wouldn't think possible. Creating cars you couldn't imagine. The Opel Electra-a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(887) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

Home Birth Movement Grows in the US Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. On the show today a report on an old and newly popular birthing practice. We also hear some great jazz from the past brought to new life in a Bro

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery Time flies Is it midnight already? I can't believe it! That was the quickest four hours I've ever spent. It's so wonderful talking with you. I feel like I could keep going all night and I'd still want more. When I'm wit

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

Transcript: A. Go straight on. Then take the first left on to Green Street. Walk past the library and its the building next to the library on the left. B. Go straight on. Go past the traffic lights. You will see a shop on the right. Go past that and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

商务中心 请问商务中心在哪里? A: Excuse me, where is the business center?请问商务中心在哪里? B:It's on the fourth floor. Please take the elevator in the lobby and then turn right. It is at the end of the corridor). But sir,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Good, Better, Best 好,较好,最好 Never let it rest. 不要停下, Until good is better, 直到好变得更好, And better is best. 更好变成最好。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You Katie Price Peter Andre Tonight I celebrate my love for you It seems the natural thing to do Tonight no one's gonna find us We'll leave the world behind us When I make love to you Tonight I celebrate my love for yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

《欢乐合唱团》插曲Don't stop believing just a small town girl livin' in a lonely world she took the midnight train goin' anywhere just a city boy born and raised in south detroit he took the midnight train goin' anywhere a singer in a smoky

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

I am determined, the government is determined, that justice will be done and these people will see the consequences of their actions.And I have this very clear message to those people who are responsible for this wrongdoing and criminality.You will f

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(八)月

I See You - Luke Bryan Roll in the bar 在酒吧里狂欢 Me and my crew 我和我的手下 Their little plan 他们有个小计划 To get me over you 让我超过你 They hookin me up, yeah 他们引起了我的兴趣 Buyin me drinks 给我买了酒

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是curfew。 Curfew, 是宵禁的意思。缅甸最近发生大规模抗议示威活动,政府星期二宣布在仰光和曼德勒实行60天的宵禁, The government imposed a 60-day curfew in Rangoon and Mandalay on Tuesda

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Around midnight A shadow appears on center stage And sings a haunting melody While a distant fiddle plays Look closer And you can almost see a rhinestone Shinning in the dark He's still a living legend Living right here in my heart He's the phantom o

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I was born long ago I am the chosen I'm the one I have come to save the day And I won't leave until I'm done So that's why you've got to try You got to breathe and have some fun Though I'm not paid I play this game And I won't stop until I'm done But

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Tribes来自伦敦,是英国新近上升势头正猛的乐队,他们深受90年代中期的后英伦摇滚影响,总是有说不完的激情,照他们的性格来说,一个冲劲不可挡。正所谓初生牛犊不怕虎。 歌词: Verse

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

5. We kicked the shuttlecock at sunset. 我们在日落时踢毽子。 还能这样说: We kicked the shuttlecock at dark. We kicked the shuttlecock at sunset. 应用解析: sunset 其他常用的意思有:日落的景象;西方;末尾,晚年

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

The sun is filling up the room And I can hear you dreaming Do you feel the way I do, right now? I wish we would just give up 'Cause the best part is falling Call it anything but love And I will make sure to keep my distance Say I love you when you're

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Are you a NIGHT OWL or an EARLY BIRD? 1) night owl 深夜党 2) early bird 早起的人 3) morning person 早起的人 4) night person 夜猫子

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语