Topic1-Promotional videos with African kids sparking heat debate in China Promotional videos and photos featuring African children holding advertisement signs have gone viral on Chinese social media. Many internet users criticized this as an unethica

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

I never used to worry about my health until recently. When I was a kid, I did loads of exercise. Even in my twenties and thirties I was very fit and never ill. I have been lucky all my life always in the best of health. I rarely get even a cold. I su

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

There is no need.... 没有必要;不能 例句: There is no need for you to wait for me till midnight. 你没有必要一直等我到午夜。 There is no need to apologize to an unreasonable person. 没有必要向一个不讲道理的人道歉。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

[00:01.61]Module 4 ASKING THE WAY [00:05.80]UNIT 2 I'm looking for the National Museum. [00:11.83]1 Listen and read.Then say. [00:15.57]Excuse me.I'm looking for the National Museum. [00:19.72]Can you tell me how to get there? [00:21.77]Yes, sure.Go

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级

New Years Eve is the last day of the year. It is always an exciting time because people look forward to welcoming a new year. It is also a good time to think back and say goodbye to the old year. New Years Eve is a national holiday for many people ar

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Drivin'MyLifeAway Wellthemidnightheadlights Blindyouonarainynight Steepgradeupaheadslowmedown Makin'notime ButIgottokeeprollin' Windshieldwipers Slappin'outatempo Keepin'perfectrhythmwiththesong Ontheradio-o-o ButIgottokeeprollin' Oooooooooooooh I'md

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Tonight I celebrate my love for you It seems the natural thing to do Tonight no one's gonna find us We'll leave the world behind us When I make love to you Tonight I celebrate my love for you And hope

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Hi, I'm Carl Azuz and this is CNN Student News, where Fridays are awesome! But you already knew that. Your 10 minutes of commercial-free headlines start right now! First up, government shutdown. That term is dominating conversations around the U.S. C

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(四)月

When you smile My life becomes a ray of light Sing me a lullaby To sleep at midnight I'll be hypotizes When looked into your eyes turn off the room light Let's spend the night Take me to far away Away to your secret place Take my tears my fears Take

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I know she said it's alright But you can make it up next time I know she knows it's not right There ain't no use in lying Maybe she thinks I know something Maybe maybe she thinks its fine Maybe she knows something I don't I'm so, I'm so tired, I'm so

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1,2,3... Here we go Yeah I'ma walking out my front door I'ma jumping in my car Take another left on Main Street Head right to where you are I'ma rolling down my window I'ma turn the radio on Find a little spot to let go Get a little good time gone Ca

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A: Do you enjoy going on dates? B: Yes. I find dates to be a lot of fun. A: What's so fun about them? B: They give me the opportunity to get to know someone better. A: So you always have fun on dates? B: Not always. I don't always like the person I'm

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

Accident 2: An ankle injury 事故2:脚踝扭伤 A: Owl! I've twisted my ankle. I slipped on that greasy patch over there. I don't think it's broken but it really hurts. A:啊!我扭伤了脚踝。我在那里的那块滑溜的碎片上滑倒了。我

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

A: I need help with my timesheet. B: OK, no problem. Have you found the blank ones? A: Yes, I have seen them. B: Yes, well put your name on it after you have downloaded it off the company website. OK? A: Yes, I understand what to do. B: You fill in t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

听力题目: 1. (A). Johns sons would like to stay longer, too. (B). Johns sons want to hear what you have to say. (C). The Johnsons want to stay here for two days. (D). The Johnsons will arrive here on Tuesday. 2. (A). Whats the idea? (B). Was it

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

A: Hi, how are you. Is Alice there? B: Speaking. What's up? A: Why haven't you answered the phone? B: My bad, I had chores to do. A: That's all right. B: What was the reason for your call? A: I want to do something tomorrow with you. B: Sounds good.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

Now it must be known that, among all his friends, Pinocchio had one whom he loved most of all. 现在诸位要知道,皮诺乔在他的朋友里有一个最要好的。 The boy's real name was Romeo, but everyone called him Lamp-Wick, for he was lo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Todd: OK, Keith, we're back here in the city. I'm going to ask you some questions about where you live. First, is there a libray by your house? Keith: No, no libraries near me. Todd: No, that's too bad. Do you like to read? Keith: Sure, I love to rea

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

重要词汇 strict 严格的;严厉的 a strict teacher 一位严格的老师 be strict with.. 对某人很严格 Lily is very strict with her kids. 莉莉对她的孩子很严格。 be heavy/hard/ on A:Hello,Julia,I know a party that will begin a

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

星级典句: 第一句:I took the wrong bus. 我坐错车了。 A: Oh, no. I took the wrong bus. Please let me off here. 哦,不,我坐错车了。请让我在这儿下车。 B: Sorry, Miss. I'm afraid I couldn't do that right now. You can g

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话