旅游口语情景对话 第101天:如何说明坐错车
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:旅游英语口语情景对话
英语课
星级典句:
第一句:I took 1 the wrong bus.
我坐错车了。
A: Oh, no. I took the wrong bus. Please let me off 2 here.
哦,不,我坐错车了。请让我在这儿下车。
B: Sorry, Miss. I'm afraid I couldn't do that right now. You can get off at the next stop.
对不起,小姐。恐怕我现在不能那样做。您可以在下一站下车。
第二句:I got 3 on the wrong bus.
我上错车了。
A: Excuse me. Does this bus go to Zhongshan Road?
请问这趟公交车到中山路吗?
B: I'm afraid not.
不去。
A: Oh, I got on the wrong bus. Can I get off there?
哦,我上错车了,能让我在这儿下吗?
B: No. You have to wait until 4 next stop.
不可以的,你必须在下一站下车。
其他表达法:
当乘客坐错车时,司机也可以善意提醒:
You've got on the wrong bus. 你上错车了。
vt.带,载(take的过去式)
- I took my dog for a walk along the river.我带着狗沿那条河散步。
- It took me about two hours to cook the meat.我花了大约两个小时来煮这些肉。
adj.远的;休假的,空闲的;adv.走开,出发,隔断;prep.离开,脱落,在...之外
- You'd better cool off first.你最好先冷静下来。
- I need some time off.我需要一些时间休息。
v.(get的过去式)得到,猜到,明白
- I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
- I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。