Big-eyed Owl Theres a big-eyed owl With a long pointy nose Two pointed ears And claws for her toes She lives way up high in the trees And when she looks at you She flaps her wings and says, Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 Gymboree金宝贝早教歌曲

A: It's time for bed. B: I'm not ready to go to sleep. I'm not tired. A: It's quite late, and you have an early day tomorrow. B: I'm not going to be able to fall asleep. A: Why don't you try counting sheep? B: I've tried that before. It really doesn'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

How long are you going to stay in Zhang jia jie? 你准备在张家界待多久? It depends on the view there. 这将由那边的风景决定。 I really want to live here for ever if I had no work. 如果我没有工作,我真的想永远住在这

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Midnight Marauders 忍者传说 by Jason Alloy It is just after midnight. Dressed in dark-colored clothing to _(1)_ with his surroundings, a secretive figure darts in and out of the shadows, quietly slipping inside the fortress. Drawing his sword, he

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

新英语口语900句 Telling time 述说时间 121. What time is it now? 现在几点钟? 122. It is half past two.两点半。 123. It's ten after six. 六点十分。 124. His watch is fast and hers is slow. 他的表快,而她的表慢。 125

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

How do New Zealanders celebrate New Years Eve? Many cities and towns offer outdoor concerts finishing with fireworks. Auckland has brought in 3 tonnes of sand for the Britomart Beach Party. There will be live music, dancing and, at midnight, firework

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

It's midnight - let's start kissing! The New Year is a time for celebrations for almost everyone around the world. In Britain, people go to pubs and nightclubs to dance the old year away , and to welcome in the new one at midnight. Everyone wants to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

I wanna dance by water 'neath the Mexican sky 我想在墨西哥苍穹照映下的湖畔 边跳舞 Drink some Margaritas by a string of blue lights 在蓝天照映的光线下啜饮玛格丽特酒 Listen to the Mariachi play at midnight 在午夜聆听

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Silvia: Hi, this is Silvia. I'm from Guatemala. Diego: And this is Diego. I'm from Mexico. Silvia: I want to talk about Mexico today. I know your independence is coming soon. Diego: Yes, Mexico's Independence Day is September 16, but we usually start

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1 Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A. The storm continued until midnight. B. The man got home late due to the storm. C. The man stayed at the lab the whole night. D. All roads were closed because of the flood. 2 Q: What does the man mean? A

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

He has a headache. His headache started an hour ago. His head feels like it will explode. Of course, his head wouldnt explode. It just feels that way. The headache is in the back of his head. That is where his headaches usually are. Sometimes he has

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

福克斯台出品的连续剧《Glee》中的单曲《Don't Stop Believin'》是本周Hot 100单曲榜中打榜成绩最好的新单曲。 Don't Stop Believin' Glee Cast Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world She took the midnight train go

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Could you cover for me on Tuesday? 你星期二能帮我代班吗? cover 覆盖;遮住 cover sth with sth 用...遮住... cover his face with hands. 用手遮住脸 cover for sb 代替某人工作(因为某人生病或离开);包庇某人 I

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Tribes来自伦敦,是英国新近上升势头正猛的乐队,他们深受90年代中期的后英伦摇滚影响,总是有说不完的激情,照他们的性格来说,一个冲劲不可挡。正所谓初生牛犊不怕虎。 Verse 1: Shes a

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

释义: take off 脱衣服,飞机(起飞),休息,离开(leave) off 表明从本体逐渐脱离。起飞、脱衣服、申请休假等都可以用 take off (to)表示前往。 例句: You'll have to wait until the plane takes off. 你不得

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Goodbye很呆板,bye bye很幼稚!英语怎么说再见才好?听Jenny, Adam分享最地道、实用的英语告别方法吧! 关键词: Goodbye很呆板 Bye bye很幼稚 我们最熟悉、最常用的再见,问题出在哪儿? Goodbye:

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

wait outside 在外面等 Would you wait outside, please? 你能在外面等等吗? Wait out here. I'll be right back. 在这里等等。我马上就回来。 Okay, wait there, I'll be over in a second. 好的,在那等吧,我马上就完事了。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

A: It's time for bed. B: I'm not ready to go to sleep. I'm not tired. A: It's quite late, and you have an early day tomorrow. B: I'm not going to be able to fall asleep. A: Why don't you try counting sheep? B: I've tried that before. It really doesn'

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 日常生活-Daily Life

Don't wanna give you promises that I can't keep I don't wanna waste your time A little after midnight just before I sleep There's nothing but you on my mind I bet you don't know how I'm feeling 'Cause we haven't seen each other in a while Maybe you y

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

iceberg n.冰山 The reported cases of SARS were only the tip of the iceberg, showing how bad the situation was in that area. 该区所通报出来的严重急性呼吸道综合症(非典型性肺炎)病例只是冰山一角,这显示出该区状

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500