Anna: Hello, I'm Anna Jones and this is Entertainment. Today we're looking at the continuing popularity of the Harry Potter books written by the British author, JK Rowling. The seventh and final book in the series is due to be published soon and wil

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

10. Meet Me in the Morning Meet me in the morning. Meet me at noon. Meet me in the September, Or the middle of June. Meet me at midnight. Meet me in the hall. Meet me in the summer. Meet me in the fall. Meet me in the evening. Meet me at eight. Ill m

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语节奏训练

The Boy in the Barn 谷仓里的男孩 A little boy went into a barn, 小男孩走进谷仓, And lay down on some hay. 躺在干草上。 An owl came out, and flew about, 蹿出一只猫头鹰, And the little boy ran away. 小男孩跑开很沮丧。

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

John: Wow! Who is that lady next to Bob? She's pretty. Tina: Do you really think so? John: Sure. Look at her lovely blond hair and blue eyes. Tine: You're right. She is beautiful. John: Well, who is s

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(450) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

(WB) At last month's meeting you asked me to draw up a report about the possibility of keeping the student center open twenty-four hours a day. I decided that the best way to assess the need for expanded hours was to talk to the people who were stil

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

A: Are dates fun for you? B: I enjoy dating a lot. A: Why are they so fun for you? B: Dates allow me to meet new people. A: Your dates are always fun? B: Well, I don't always like who I'm dating; so not always. A: How come? B: The person I am dating

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

A: Can you help me with my timesheet? B: Sure! I can help you. Do you know where the timesheets are kept? A: No, I don't know where to find one. B: Well, once you get one off the shelf over there, you first put your name on it. OK? A: Yes, I can do t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The way people experience their iPhone has always started with the display. So we wouldn't introduce a larger display until we could make one that was great. 人们对iPhone的使用经验总是从

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

A: Pardon me. Is this dress on sale? B: Actually, the sale ended yesterday. A: You know, it's only one day later. How about giving me the sale price? B: I'm sorry, but I can't change the price that's in the computer. A: Okay. Let me think about it. M

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

英语学习笔记: dear john letter 分手信 long johns 秋裤 a john 厕所 john henry亲笔签名 At the beginning of the winter I always feel a bit cold until I get my long johns on. 冬天刚开始那会儿我总是觉得冷,穿了秋裤就不

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Give us two good rooms, one for Mr. Pinocchio and the other for me and my friend. 给我们开两间上房,一间给皮诺乔先生,一间给我和我的朋友。 Before starting out, we'll take a little nap. 在出发之前,我们需要打个盹

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

今天我们要学的词是countdown。 Countdown是倒计时的意思。美国每次航天飞机发射升空前,控制中心都会countdown to the launch。 每年新年前夜,纽约时代广场都会挤满人,getting ready for the official co

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Unit 10. Happy New Year. Part 1. Warming up. A. Keywords. millennium, celebration. Vocabulary. chime, millennium, prospective, gala, countdown, fanfare, Kiribati, Vietnam, Hanoi, Bangkok, Egypt. The world has entered the 21st century, here are some r

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

1) must用在肯定句中表示较有把握的推测,意为

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: Let's talk about the evening, night time activities. -- Trevor what do you do in the evening? Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV. Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night? Trevor: About 7:00 or

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

We can go for miles after midnight Tracing every shadow 'til the daylight Going off the edge just to feel what it's like What it's like, what it's like You wanna go right, you wanna go left You know I don't mind (oh oh oh) My feet on the edge and I c

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

乡村老男孩组合 Rascal Flatts 新单《Rewind》!Rascal Flatts 由来自哥伦布的 Gary Levox、Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney 三名成员组成,是一个乡村音乐风格的乐队,他们以演唱和谐而闻名。 歌词: [Verse 1

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1、词类 冠词:关注冠词表示特指、泛指、类指的用法。 形容词和副词:形容词的排序也不容忽视。来源:考试大考试大成就你的梦想 动词词组:几乎每年必考,今年依旧需要关注。 2、动词

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Itfitsmeperfectly. 这个正好适合我。 例句: A:Thesearebeautifulsweaters. 这些毛衣真漂亮。 B:Let'sgoandhavealookatthosepullovers.Whatcolordoyoulike? 咱们去看看那些套头毛衣吧,你喜欢什么颜色? A:I'vealreadygottoom

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

stand by 等待,支持某人 There is a beautiful blonde lady standing by the car outside. 外面有个漂亮的金发女郎站在轿车旁边。 I'll stand by you. 我会支持你的。 She's the only one who stood by me in all this. 她是唯一一

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(268) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语