1. Flights are being delayed around the country after a communication failure at a Georgia facility that processes flight plans for the eastern half of the US. The Federal Aviation Administration says there are no safety issues and officials are sti

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(八)月

Tonight is all about us And I cant wait to spend it... with you We celebrating our love And all the choice we had The tribulations weve been trough Girl(girl, girl) You looking like a star tonight (And I know is that you) You wearing that dress i lik

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

China's Big Four commercial banks still provide a huge source of capital and cash flow to us. 中国四大商业银行仍是我方资本和现金流的一个巨大来源。 China's Big Four commercial banks still provide a huge source of capital and

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

He decided to put all of Apple's products and people under review. 他决定逐一审查苹果所有的产品和员工 He was demanding, erm, he would not hesitate to call someone at two o'clock in the morning 他态度可是非常强硬的 只要他想

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

本期内容: Hi, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to relax. Im Faith. One of my students asked me awhile ago what I was really good at. Half kidding, I responded, Starting over! The reason I was only HALF kidding is because I am very familiar with

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

You know, you know, we started this great effort on a sunny July morning in Pinders Corner on Pat and Liz Moynihan's beautiful farm and 62 counties, 16 months, 3 debates, 2 opponents, and 6 black pantsuits later, because of you, here we are. You came

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

《让我欢喜让我忧》英文版 You never know someone is right here Someone is waiting just for you Hoping someday you will know We will be gotether, our love will grow So many dreams drift it away But I love you just as I say No one ask could

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Strong and funny You're beside me My eternal light You woke me from my sleep You gave me back my strength When all hope was gone You came my way and lit my soul With your magic touch Just like lighthouse in the night When it's cold and rainy in the n

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

来自爱尔兰组合男孩地带。它取代了My Heart Will Go On,成为1999年全英全年总冠军。无论他们说什么,无论他们做什么,无论他们教我们什么,我不能放弃我所相信的,我只能作我自己我知道我们的爱永恒轻松爱情电影《诺丁山》(Notting Hill)主题曲。 英文 歌词 chica ch

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

AS IT IS 2016-07-20 What Matters Most to Young Trump and Clinton Voters? Young supporters of Republican Donald Trump or Democrat Hillary Clinton agree improving the economy is a major issue. But young supporters of the two main presidential candidate

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

来自爱尔兰组合男孩地带。它取代了My Heart Will Go On,成为1999年全英全年总冠军。无论他们说什么,无论他们做什么,无论他们教我们什么,我不能放弃我所相信的,我只能作我自己我知道我们的爱永恒轻松爱情电影《诺丁山》(Notting Hill)主题曲。 英文歌词: chica c

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

1. practical,实用的,实际的。 eg:We should turn our thoughts to practical matters. 我们应把思想转向实际问题。 2. means表示手段;注意这个词是单复数同型,a practical means一个有实用价值的手段(或工具)

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

高三课本第十三单元有这样两句话:1)However,what happened later proved me wrong. 2)Franklin Blake,meanwhile,received a letter from Rosanna saying that she knew what he had done on the night the Moonstone disappeared.这两句话都运

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

本期内容: Everypathtosuccessbeginswithagreatidea.There'sonlyoneproblem:Greatideasareadimeadozen.Whatreallymatterswhenitcomestobecomingasuccessisnothavingtheideabuthavingthecouragetotransformthatideaintoreality.Thisusuallymeansariskoflosingthese

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

Tu: So Amir, tell me a bit about Iran people. How do they show affection to each other? Amir: Oh, they do show affection. Yeah, but it matters, actually whether you are in the public sight or you're at your home, where you can just freely show your a

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is why grammar matters. One thing people said they wanted to hear more about in my print book is why grammar matters. I didn't think any of you would need convincing, but maybe you're looking for arguments to defend y

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

And so he gradually worked his way up until, by 444 BC a number as beautiful as the time it represents, 就这样他逐渐获得了最高统治权并自公元前444年起这个数字像它所表明的时代一样美, he was, in effect, the city's sol

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Garrett would never go along with something like this, 加勒特不可能同意的 even if he hates my guts. 就算他恨我入骨 It would make him look weak, 这会让他显得无力 like he's lost control of the administration. 好像他控制不住

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

(Verse 1) You're the joy in my pain You're the sunlight in the rain You're like my religion My best decision I've ever made in my life (Chorus) Cause it's amazing I'm floating on air And I can't come down It's like nothing else matters to me Whenever

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

【原文】 Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. Your wealth, fame and temporal powe

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening