Unit One HEALTH MATTERS Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版高中英语选修七

经典歌曲-你是我的一切you are my everything--santa esmeralda you're my everything the sun that shines above you makes the blue bird sings the stars that twinkle way up in the sky tell me i m in love when i kiss your lips i feel the roaring t

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Shine You, you're such a big star to me You're everything I wanna be But you're stuck in a hole and I want you to get out I don't know what there is to see But I know it's time for you to leave We're all just pushing along Trying to figure it out, ou

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Mr. Chairman, Senator Thurmond, members of the committee, my name is Anita F. Hill, and I am a professor of law at the of , in 1956. I am the youngest of 13 children. I had my early education in My childhood was one of a lot of hard work and not much

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Mr. Chairman, Senator Thurmond, members of the committee, my name is Anita F. Hill, and I am a professor of law at the of , in 1956. I am the youngest of 13 children. I had my early education in My childhood was one of a lot of hard work and not much

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

音乐咖啡厅:Kids In Glass Houses - Matters at all 相关介绍:一只充满激情的band,五人组合Kids In Glass Houses,于2003年成立于英国Cardiff。从2004年开始,Kids In Glass Houses开始制作一些EP和singles,并活跃在各

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Nothing Else Matters Metallica So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say and no

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

[Verse 1] So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Tru

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(312) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:It Matters To Me(Faith Hill ) Baby tell me where'd you ever learn To fight without sayin' a word Then waltz back into my life Like it's all gonna be alright Don't you know how much it hurts When we don't talk Hill Faith When we don't

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

4 Things That Truly Matter It is not living that matters, but living rightly. ~ Socrates When we live lives disconnected from those things that truly matter, sidetracked by the unimportant, lost in the frivolous, distracted by the superficial, our li

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Metallica Metallica是1981年在美国洛杉矶组建的重金属乐队,与Anthrax, Slayer以及 Megadeth并成为鞭笞金属四巨头,至今在美国共有五千七百万张专辑销量,全球超过一亿张专辑销量,是当今最为成功最有影响力的摇滚乐队之一。 Artist:Metallica (重金属) Song:Nothin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

失业保险英语对话 失业保险是指国家通过立法强制实行的,由社会集中建立基金,对因失业而暂时中断生活来源的劳动者提供物质帮助的制度。它是社会保障体系的重要组成部分,是社会保险

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

简历中描述自己能力的语句跟面试是不一样。Interviewing is how you might state your skill, education or achievement during an interview. Resume Writing is a suggested way to present the same statement in your resume, without writing

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

[Verse 1] So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Tru

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Justin Bieber 新歌《All That Matters》终于出正式版 MV 啦。MV中,可以看出 Justin Bieber 已从一个男孩成长为男人。他已经不是当初那个唱着《Baby》的青涩小男孩了,人总会长大,他成熟也很有魅力。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

What will matter? 什么才重要? Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. 无论是否准

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

HANDS If I could tell the world just one thing It would be that we're all OK And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful And useless in times like these I won't be made useless I won't be idle with despair I will gather myself around my faith For light

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. --- BuddhaWe're several days into the New Year, and many of us are still basking in the glow of a fresh start. Every new year brings renewed optimism for change, for a better life

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Speaking at the opening session of the annual high-level talks between China and the United States, Chinese Vice Premier Liu Yandong says 40 senior officials are in the US to conduct a candid dialogue with their American counterparts. They are expect

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[00:04.46]~ The meaning ofmy life is ~ ~ 这意味着我的一生只有 ~ [00:08.26]~ She ~ ~ 她 ~ [00:10.78]~ She ~ ~ 她 ~ [00:15.54]~ Oh, she ~~ ~ 哦,她 ~ [00:29.58]~ Its in the wayyou are ~ [00:35.66]~ Youve got a way with me ~ [00:40.02]~ Som

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-诺丁山