You know, you know, we started this great effort on a sunny July morning in Pinders Corner on Pat and Liz Moynihan's beautiful farm and 62 2)counties, 16 months, 3 debates, 2 opponents, and 6 black 3)

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

The UK exports more food to Ireland than to Canada, China, Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia and South Korea combined. 英国出口到爱尔兰的食品比出口到加拿大、中国、日本、俄罗斯、沙特阿拉伯和韩国加起来的还要多。 T

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

重要的不是你的能力,而是你的性格。 重要的不是你认识多少人,而是在你离开后,别人会认为是个永远的损失。 重要的不是你想念谁,而是爱你的人想念你。 重要的是别人会记你多长时间

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

WHAT WILL MATTER ? 何为重要? Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. 无论是否准备好,总

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

Jeff had a terrible day. He missed the train to work. Moreover, he had to wait a long time for the next train. As a matter of fact, he waited for two hours. To make matters worse, he left his briefcase on the train. As a result, he had to go to the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(294) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

The number of people left homeless or displaced by the floods has in thousands. Agencia Brasil, the official Brazilian news agency, reports that nearly 75,000 people in this mountainous area are without power. Civil Defense officials report there hav

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

not a word to anyone 保守秘密 not at all 不要紧 not bad 不错 not being oneself 不太舒服 ; 身体病态 not make head or tail of 完全不懂 not much of anything 什么也不行 not on yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

《野百合也有春天》英文版 like flower in the spring our love has blosom into life the air is filled with love and everlasting happiness like the birds up in the sky that pass us by feeling free and nothing can disturb them don't you know t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

1. Life goes on. 无论发生什么,生活都会继续。 2. Count your blessings. 要记得时常感恩。 3. Relationships mattera lot. 人际关系很重要。 4. Money also mattersbut only up to a point. 钱很重要,但只是在某种层面上

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

英语学习笔记: carve v. 切(肉) chop v. 切(菜) break v. 手撕 mince n. 碎肉 beat v. 搅拌 crush 压(蒜) saute v. 快炒 stir fry大火翻炒 To cut meat into slices. 把肉切成薄片。 To cut into small pieces. 切成小片

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured? 那么何为重要呢?如何衡量你的人生价值? What will matter is not what you bought, but what you built; 重要的不是你买到的而是你建立的; not what you got

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Why is that? The flower is the most beautiful thing on my planet! 这是为什么?花是最美丽的东西。 We do not record them, said the geographer, because they are ephemeral. 我们不记载花卉是因为花卉是短暂的。 What does that

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

今天我们要学的词是go south。 说一件事情to go south意思是出了问题。The stock market went south after a brief morning rally, 股票市场早上短暂上涨后迅速走跌。The secret mission went south and was immediately called

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue 在谈那个问题

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I get this feeling every year, the first days of winter Pull out that box of souvenirs, to read your old letters In that stack of memories, found a note you left for me It almost feels like you're still here I hear your voice in every word You told m

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

How to Create a More Hopeful Life When we hear about crimes, failures of governments and other institutions, public or private, it is our hope that takes a hit. Hope is a necessity. It is our emotional engine, the basis for engaging with life. How do

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So Small《如此渺小》敞开心扉向前走 - 也许你爬的山只是粒沙子 浅显易懂的励志歌曲。 貌似是劝导因为失恋而备受打击的人们。。。。*_* 英文歌词 So small 渺小 Yeah, Yeah 耶,耶, What you got if you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1.The past cant hurt you anymore not unless you let it. 过去的事再也伤不到你分毫,只要你愿意让过去的事过去。 2.Holding on to the unchangeable past is a waste of energy, and serves no purpose in creating a better future. 执着

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Glee欢乐合唱团1.22插曲波西米亚狂想曲 Bohemian Rhapsody by Glee Cast Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide No escape from reality Open your eyes Look up to the skies and see I'm just a poor boy I need no symp

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲