Look at this face I know the years are showing Look at this life I still don't know where it's going I don't know much but I know I love you And that may be all I need to know Look at these eyes they never see what matters Look at these dreams so bea

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Christmas is a holiday that is over 2,000 years old. When we speak of Christmas, we tend to think of decorations, shiny lights, snow, presents, and trees. But some of these are quite recent traditions. What is the real story behind Christmas? Christm

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

A: I need to cancel my reservation. I have personal matters that need fixing. B: That's not a problem. Just give me your name, phone number, and date of visit. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234, April 9 through 15. B: I see your info here on the screen.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

LISTENING 4 Who Would You Like as a Flatmate? 你要找谁当室友 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出 一个 意思最接近的选项。 1. landlord (A) a person

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

Privacy is something that is becoming more important to all of us. A long time ago, it wasnt so important. Our world was small. We knew and trusted everyone around us. We rarely had to give people our private information. Today, with the Internet and

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

柯灵思英语-英语听力高手5

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 柯灵思英语

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 123听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

1. What's the matter with you? 你哪里不舒服? 还能这样说: What's your trouble? What's wrong with you? 应用解析: as matters stand 照目前的情况; carry matters with a high hand 采取高压手段;专横跋扈; face a matt

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

We brainstormed and designed a host of programs to unclog the plumbing of the financial system and to keep credit flowing 我们通过头脑风暴 想出了一系列应对措施来疏通整个金融系统 让信贷保持流动 Not everything worked b

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

What you got if you ain't got love The kind that you just want to give away It's ok to open up Go ahead and let the light shine through I know it's hard on a rainy day You wanna shut the world out and just be left alone But don't run out on your fait

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Or let's go Excite that? 或是说 让我们Excite一下这个 You guys should be grateful that Larry and Sergey for the name alone 不说别的 就冲谷歌这个名字 你们就该感谢拉里和谢尔盖 So I was working at Intel at the time 我当时

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

节奏布鲁斯:Corbin Bleu - Moments that matter 相关介绍:最近在High School Musical(歌舞青春)1,23取得的巨大成功后,Corbin Bleu拿出了他的第二张专辑,向大家证明他是个多才的艺人,其中的Celebrate y

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

OSAKA, Dec. 28 (Xinhua) -- Japan's antinuclear Tomorrow Party on Friday split into two groups only a month after its inception due to internal conflicts over personnel matters, local press reported. Yukiko Kada, governor of Shiga Prefecture and the f

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: a teaching method that emphasizes writing not only in English classes but also in other disciplines. RS: It's called writing across the curriculum, and it's an old idea, but one t

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

模仿文本: News from African football now and in Cameroon the president of FIFA's Normalisation Committee there Joseph Owona has called for everyone involved in football in the country to unite. It was the installation of that committee which le

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

There is a limit how much I can carry The misery I married kept me chained down so long Now I feel alive for the first time Where I have been, what I have seen contribute to the moment The river runs dry The river runs dry And I want you to know you

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The benefits of volunteering, 志愿者的好处 Can Teach You What Truly Matters 能教给你什么才是真正重要的 It's a great way to find new perspectives on life. When you've been at it for a while, you just might find yourself re-evaluatin

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Every path to success begins with a great idea. 每条成功之路都源于一个伟大的想法。 There's only one problem: Great ideas are a dime a dozen. 唯一的问题是:伟大的想法遍地都是。 What really matters when it comes to bec

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

A:Hi Kara, it's Mike here. B: Hi Mike, how are you doing? A:I'm doing well, and you? B: Everything is going great. A: Kara, would you be interested in going to dinner again this Friday? B:Mike, I had a good time too, but I am getting ready to move ba

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

What will matter 要紧的事 Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. 不管有没有准备好,总有一天一切将走到终点。 There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours or days. 不再有日出,不再有分钟,不再有小

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)