购物英语口语对话:在菜市卖肉时的情景对话 在国外生活的中国人和在中国生活的外国人用卖肉时发生的英语情景对话。 A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird? 波德太太,你今天要点肉吗? B:Yes, p

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语对话

New York Senate Race Speech希拉里竞选纽约参议员的演讲 You know, you know, we started this great effort on a sunny July morning in Pinders Corner on Pat and Liz Moynihan's beautiful farm and 62 2)counties, 16 months, 3 debates, 2 opponent

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

A: Hi Kara, it's Mike here. B: Hi Mike, how are you doing? A: I'm doing well, and you? B: Everything is going great. A: Kara, would you be interested in going to dinner again this Friday? B: Mike, I had a good time too, but I am getting ready to move

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

What Matters Most No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love. 1 Corinthians 13:3b (Msg) Love means living the way God commanded us to live. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is this: Live a life of

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

1. I want to know whether you can handle the matters of registered permanent residence. 我想知道,贵公司是否能为外地生源的毕业生办理户口。 2. Can you offer the Five Insurances for me? 贵公司能提供五险吗? 3. How doe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

经典句型:The conference is rather dull. 这次会议太枯燥了。 A:The conference is rather dull. 甲:这次会议太枯燥了。 B:I got very sleepy. 乙:我都困了。 A:When will it stop? 甲:什么时候能结束呢? B:Maybe two hours lat

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:What do you think of my idea? 你认为我的想法如何? A:What do you think of my idea? 甲:你认为我的想法如何? B:I think you have covered all about that. 乙:我认为你已经说得很全面了。 A:Do you have other sugges

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Be a queen Be a queen. Dare to be different. Be a pioneer.Be a leader. Be the kind of woman who in the face of adversity will continue to embrace life and walk fearlessly toward the challenge. Take it on! Be a truth seeker and rule your domain, whate

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

用于结尾的常用句型 ①From what has been discussed / mentioned above , we may conclude that ②Therefore , it is not difficult to draw / come to the conclusion that ③It is high time that something was done about ④From all the reasons / c

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

由女歌手琳达-罗恩施塔特(Linda Ronstadt)与黑人歌手爱伦-奈维尔(Aaron Neville)于1989年合作完成,是对唱情歌的至圣经典。男女歌手的演绎.一个高亢,润厚凝重;一个细腻,纯静柔美,阴阳相

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

1. Two Australian men trapped for two weeks underground were rescued Monday. The men were trapped after a minor earthquake on April 25th, but able to walk out of the mine on their own. 2. Convicted Al

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Liberals and Conservatives Can Agree Despite the bitter debate and sharp divisions of the just completed U.S. elections, a Canadian study says it is possible for liberals and conservatives to agree, especially on issues of fairness and caring for hum

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十一月)

第22期:应聘保险代理人 请讲讲你在保险行业的从业经验。 Please tell me something about your insurance background. For example: A: Please tell me something about your insurance background. 请讲讲你在保险行业的从业经验。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

A: Im from Channel 5 News. B: Hows it going? A: I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. B: Ask away. A: First of all, did you vote today? B: I already voted. A: Who did you vote for? B: Im not going to tell you. A: Why not? B: My vote is

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. 无论是否准备好,总有一天它都会走到

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

And yet, in spite of that, artificial life support has been successful. Barely a year after the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers, financial markets have stabilized, stock markets have rebounded, and the economy is showing signs recovery. People want to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: the second part of our conversation with Erin McKean, editor-in-chief of American dictionaries for Oxford University Press. RS: We start by talking about the proper way to get to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Prioritizing and time management. If success depends on effective action, effective action depends on the ability to focus your attention where it is needed most,when it is needed most. This is the ability to separate the important from the unimporta

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Rivalries are born 一刻为敌 But they never die 终身为敌 Rivalries live on 竞争永存 The names and the stories may change 竞争的人和物会交替 But the feeling remains 但感觉依旧 What mattered so much then 曾经重要的事 Matt

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

今天我们要学的词是 unusable. Unusable 形容词,意思是无法使用的。南苏丹部分地区已陷入饥荒,To make matters worse, aid workers say once rain arrives in April, roads will be cut off and airstrips will become unusable. 更

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃