[00:19.86]Okay, let's go. 好,走吧 [00:22.19]Now will you tell me where we're going? 要告诉我去哪吗? [00:23.40]You said anywhere I want to. -你说我想去哪都行的 -是的 [00:26.11]So stop asking. Just enjoy not knowing what's going to

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-如果能再爱一次

Let's Talk About 'Meat-and-Potatoes' Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. Food expressions are popular with language learners. They combine two things important to every culture: food and language. Today we are going to talk

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

One thing about trains: It doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on. 语音讲解 单词发音 trains n.火车;行列 deciding v. 决定 连词发音 what matters is get on 轻读重读 重读:one/trains/going/matter

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Why? Because we cannot ignore the metaphorical meaning of words either. 这是为什么?因为我们同样也不能忽视这些词暗喻的意义。 One of the sentences was, Some jobs are jails. 其中一句话是:有些工作是监狱 Now, unle

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Privacy is something that is becoming more important to all of us. A long time ago, it wasnt so important. Our world was small. We knew and trusted everyone around us. We rarely had to give people our private information. Today, with the Internet and

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Somebody is in charge of something... 某人负责... something be in the charge of somebody 某事被某人负责 例句: My father is in charge of the hospital.=The hospital is in the charge of my father. 我爸爸主持这家医院的工作。 A

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I... you know, when you get really good people, they know they are really good, 要知道与优秀、自信的人合作 and you don't have to baby people's ego so much, 不用太在乎他们的自尊 and what really matters is the work, that everybod

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

As I watched the devastating Victorian bushfires that burned countless homes and killed too many people last February, it reminded me that we cannot ignore the possibility of bad things happening. I arrived at Melbourne airport that Saturday afternoo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

注释: Ankara [5ANkErE] n. 安卡拉(土耳其首都) Turkey [5tE:ki] n. 土耳其 European Union (EU)欧盟 predominantly [pri5dCmineitli] adj. 占主流的,主要的 Muslim [5mJzlIm] n. 穆

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

[歌词大意] Doesn't Really 1)Matter 无所谓 Doesn't matter what your friends are telling you 你的朋友告诉你什么都无所谓, Doesn't matter what my family's saying too 我的家人说什

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The strategically critical U.S.-Turkey relationship is coming under increasing strain as authorities in Ankara crack down on alleged coup plotters and sympathizers. 土耳其当局对被指称为军事政变策划者与同情者进行镇压之际,美

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So imagine you're at a party, and you can't believe that your friend or your spouse 假设你在参加派对,你无法接受你的朋友或者是配偶, isn't picking up on it that you want to leave early. 竟然没有注意到你想要早点离开

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Do you wantany meat today, Mrs. Bird? Yes, please. Do you want beef or lamb? Beef,please. This lamb'svery good. I like lamb,but my husband doesn't. What about some steak? This is anice piece. Give me that piece, please. 双宾语 And a pound of mince

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Christophe: OK, Aiste, we're going to talk about environmental issues in Europe. So, does Lithuania have environmental issues? Aiste: Oh, actually were are facing kind of a big problem. The Baltic Sea that's beside Lithuania. You know three Baltic co

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是bounty。 Bounty, 是奖金的意思。A bounty hunter, 指为了得到悬赏而追捕逃犯或猎物的人。美国爱奥华州一个只有两百个居民的小镇最近出现了猫灾。The town is offering a $5 bounty fo

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get. 生活就像是你面前的一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 It includes happiness and sorrow, failure and success, hope anddespair. Life is a learning process. 生活

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

人人都说成年人的世界没有容易,更不允许崩溃。而很多人的崩溃则是看起来很正常,表面平静,实际上心里早已看破生死,独自抑郁着。成年世界的残酷似乎不止是世界对一个人残酷,而是

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

As you know, we are here for changes You must be caught to see It's the heart that imprisons If you're caught, you're not free So what's wrong with looking through bars When you're devoted to your crime What's wrong with being a captive Except a chan

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

本期内容: FranoisHollandesaidtheTransatlanticTradeandInvestmentPartnershipwasabaddealforEurope.Leakeddocumentsshowmanyoutstandingdisagreements,onmattersincludingenvironmentalandconsumerprotection.Talksbeganin2013butbecameboggeddownamidrisingpub

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

2001年春季,Sarah Connor以挑动情欲的处女单曲《Lets Get Back To The Bed Boy》,绽放狂野性格,歌曲强势占领德国排行榜亚军,并挥军直入欧陆各国排行榜TOP 10,抢攻欧洲流行单曲榜TOP 15;第二首单曲

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲