Introduction This support pack accompanies: Big City Small World Series 3 Episode 10 To listen to the recording, go to: http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/big-city-small- world/series-3-episode-10-family-matters This support pack contains the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

Hi, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to relax. Im Faith. One of my students asked me awhile ago what I was really good at. Half kidding, I responded, Starting over! The reason I was only HALF kidding is because I am very familiar with starting o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

Dance, like youve never been hurt, like youve never been sad, baby Dance, like this beautiful moment is all thats you have Dont be afraid all your waitin' is over Just look in my eyes and not over your shoulder Dont let one memory get in your way Bab

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

简历中描述自己能力的语句跟面试是不一样,简历中要避免使用第一人称的我和我的。 下面是一些关于描述技能,教育和成就的简单例子。面试是描述你的技能,教育和成就,面对面的展现自

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1) This is not necessarily the case, however. 2) We want to keep up with the times. 3) Good intentions alone are not enough. 4) It was indeed the case. 5) But modern research has found that this is not so. 6) But it is now thought that this in not so

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

【经典】No matter what 无论如何 男孩地带Boyzone经典之作。 No matter what they tell us 无论他们如何告诉我们 No matter what they do 无论他们对我们做什么 No matter what they teach us 无论他们教给我们什么 Wh

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(323) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Jeff Timmons - Be the One 相关介绍:这是98组合的创立者兼第一主唱Jeff Timmons于2004年发表的个人专辑。 98是上世纪90年代十分优秀的白人RB组合,他们凭借着出色的歌唱,吸引了许多人的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

What will matter? 什么才重要? Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. 无论是否准

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. 语音讲解 单词发音 split n.劈开;裂缝 death n.死;死亡;死神;毁灭 inside pre

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

The Joy of Voting project isn't just about joy. It's about this passion. 选举的快乐项目并不只是关于快乐。这是激情。 It's about feeling and belief, and it isn't just our organization's work. 也是感受和信仰,不是只有我们

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

大名鼎鼎的美剧《Friends(老友记)》大家是都知道的,这可是大家学习美语的宝典之一。我们为您精选出一些实用的口语,供您学习。 Theres nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。 Hes just some guy I work

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

饶舌:Ace Hood - Love somebody 相关介绍 :Ace Hood(Antoine McColister)出生在佛罗里达圣路易斯港。他成长在一个单亲家庭,他母亲在迈阿密Deerfield Beach区把它喂养大。当Ace Hood在一场足球比赛中受伤后,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

汇率英语对话 Newer: The exchange rate between RMB and Dollar has been floating and mentioned frequently recently ,why ?what is the exchange rate ? 美元和人民币之间的汇率总是热点,什么是汇率? Professor: It is the price of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. 无论是否准备好,总有一天它都会走到

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

生活中有快乐难过,有成功失败,也会经历充满希望和绝望的时候。它就像是一个学习的过程。在生活中所积累的经验,给了我们新的认知,从而完善自己。随着一天一天的过去,我们学会了

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

歌曲 : Life After You 艺人 :Daughtry 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 :Leave This Town 发行年代 :2009 风格 :Rock 相关介绍 :来自北卡罗莱纳州的Chris从未接受过唱歌训练,直到高中时期受到摇滚乐影响才踏入音乐领域,已为人父的Chris在2005年参加摇滚乐团INX

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

What will matter? Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten,will pass to someone else. Your wealth, fame and temporal

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

我们似乎每天都被琐事缠身,有忙不完的事情,以至于在忙忙碌碌之中迷失了自己,分辨不清什么才是生活中最重要的东西。停下来问问自己,如果你仅剩半年时光,你将如何处理生活的轻重

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

你的恋爱状态是哪一种? How is your love life today? She inhales not smoke but solitude. 抽的不是烟,是寂寞 He exhales not smoke but romance. 呼的也不是烟,是爱暗恋 to have a crush on sb 热恋 to be mad in love with sb 吃

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

节奏布鲁斯:Faydee - Tonight 相关介绍 :Faydee是一个23岁来自澳大利亚悉尼的黎巴嫩裔艺术家,他的音乐超越流派和风格,注入了今天的有点单调乐坛新的生命。Faydee声音可以作为一种流行音乐,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯