[00:07.92]寻获火种源 [00:10.60]这是天王星,狂派变形金刚出动 [00:17.48]叛官已经出发 [00:18.96]破坏者报到 [00:28.00]毁灭者出动 [00:33.28]黑魔也来了 [00:33.56]霸天虎万岁! [00:36.64]Wait, back up. You said t

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-变形金刚

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side. 感情用事是只会在失败者身上发现的生理缺陷。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Unit 109:Get out of the swim 第109单元:远离游泳 Wait a minute-didn't we just tell you about the benefits of swimming? 等一下,我们不是才告诉你游泳的好处吗? Well,there's something you should know: 嗯,有些事你得知道

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

If you see me floating too many times 如果你见过太多次我的身影 My face will be painted in these white brick lines 白墙上会出现我的面孔 'Cos all my fears invaded 因为我的恐惧 All the crazies put on buses 侵蚀了公车上的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Nobodys Home《无家可归》艾薇儿 英文歌词 nobody's home i couldn't tell you why she felt that way, she felt it everyday. and i couldn't help her, i just watched her make the same mistakes again. what's wrong, what's wrong now? too many, to

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Lately I have had the strangest feeling With no vivid reason here to find Yet the thought of losing You's been hanging 'Round my mind Far more frequently You're wearing perfume With you say no Special place to go But when I ask will You be coming bac

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

You were always there to hold my hand When times were hard to understand But now the tides of time have turned They keep changing Seasons range, but you remain the same A steady heart, a sun to reign You'll be the light that's shining bright High abo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I breathe you in You are taking over Got me open Losing my composure You know that I love it when when you say my name Pull me closer into you tell me that you'll stay Take me deep into your mind We can get away We can get away You got me so high Hig

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - Losing It: It's Hard When You Lose Control By Jeri Watson / Broadcast: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:00:00 UTC I'm Susan Clark with the Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. Tom Smith is the best hitter on his company's b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十一)月

My Favourite Game I don't know what you're looking for you haven't found it baby, that's for sure You rip me up and spread me all around in the dust of the deed of time And this is not a case of lust, you see it's not a matter of you versus of me It

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Scientists say they've pinpointed the time in our lives when we start losing friends, rather than making new ones, by looking at the phone data of some 3.2 million Europeans. It looks like 25 is the watershed age for making new relationships. 科学家

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tanya Rybakova, 25, from Saint Petersburg, Russia, tipped the scales at 17 stone at her heaviest and says she had no friends, but after dropping nearly half her weight she released a video about her journey, which become an online sensation. 今年25岁

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

On the Radio舞动精灵 演唱者:Groove Coverage 英文歌词 Hello Mr. DJ Would you play my song Please, please, play it All night long. Hello Mr. DJ On the radio Calling every station On the air Sending out the message Everywhere Tell it everyb

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

经典歌曲-我去参加你的婚礼i went to your wedding--cole I went to your wedding cole I went to your wedding Although I was dreading The thought of losing you The organ was playing My poor heart kept saying My dreams, My dreams are through Yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

改变世界 如何能够 拥有决心 把握每一次机会 你将可以掌握命运 那么人生或许能够因你而变 最终世界不能改变 可以改变的是那颗永远追求的心灵 英文歌词: Since you've gone, well it seems like everything is wrong, And deep inside, I know that i've, lost much mor

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Dream what you can become A snake that basks in the sun The kettle cries when it's done Become it and just keep going The fight was losing it's fun And I never knew if I won It can live and die and become Learn it and just keep going A friend that yo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Let me tell you about a girl that I used to be, Same name same face but a different me, She didn't know what she was thinking, Didn't know her world was sinking, Had her dreams written on a paper in her hand, Held on tight but she didn't understand,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Let me tell you about a girl that I used to be, Same name same face but a different me, She didn't know what she was thinking, Didn't know her world was sinking, Had her dreams written on a paper in her hand, Held on tight but she didn't understand,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: we answer some listener questions. RS: Starting with this one from Rajpal Rawal in India, who sends us two sentences with questions about pronunciation -- more specifically, about

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Language Points 1)We're all set. 万事俱备 2)You're losing me. 你把我弄糊涂了 3)Sorry, I was somewhere else. 不好意思,我刚刚走神了 4)Am I not good enough for you? 我对你不够好吗? 5)You're such a doll ! 你太可

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语