Mickey刚失业,跟朋友Suzanne 一起吃饭,Suzanne 劝他说,这未必不是件好事。她说, S: Back at my old job there were some days where I barely used my brain at all! I just did the same thing over and over again. M: So what happe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

合口双元音/ei/ 第一部分 每日练嘴单词: 1. amazing 惊人的 e.g. That s amazing. China rapid development is amazing, its changing everyday. 2. capable 有能力的 e.g She is a very capable painter. 3. relaxation 娱乐,消遣 4. cr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

If everyone in the world was a vegetarian, I think the world would be a better place. There simply isnt enough land any more for cows and sheep to feed on. We are losing too many forests because farmers want more land to raise cows so we can eat beef

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-V

Promises Don't Come Easy Caron Nightingale I should have known all alone there was something wrong I just never read between the lines Then I woke up one day and found you on your way Leaving nothing

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

[Verse 1] Don't know what I was thinking I messed up and now we're sinking Said things I didn't mean Hard to watch your heart breaking [Chorus] Words cut like razor blades and left you with a scar Made a mistake I can't erase Oh I was wrong Took you

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

The results of our work in the field 我们的成果 are used to produce 被用于媒体创作 media and deliverables to be used 并交付给文物修复人员 by conservators and researchers. 和研究人员使用 We also produce media for 我们也创

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Recovering After a Setback Carl: Come on, lets go. I have $500 burning a hole in my pocket. Shelly: Where are we going? Carl: Were going to the track. I have a tip on a sure thing for one of this afternoons races. This is exactly what I need after la

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之日常生活

Explanation: The Supreme Court, which is the most important court in the United States, has changed in many ways since it was first founded (or created) in 1790. When the Supreme Court first began, there were only six justices (or the judges who work

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

今天我们要学的词组是lose one's temper。 Lose one's temper是生气,发脾气。 美国北卡罗来纳州的妇女Jessica Hall最近成了新闻人物。她因为在高速公路上驾车时发火,把一杯麦当劳饮料扔进别人车内

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Kevin wanted to lose weight. He was getting fat. His stomach was getting bigger. He was gaining weight. He was gaining one pound every week. He had to buy new pants. He didnt fit into his old pants. He couldnt see his feet anymore. When he looked dow

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Look at me 看着我 You think that I'm tryin' to fight ya 你知道我想要反抗你 But I'll always be on your side, yeah 但我会永远站在你这边 Oh-woah You know me 你懂我的一切 Why you all waste on your friends then 为什么还有花

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Sports Etiquette 体育礼仪 Do you know what sports etiquette is? 你知道体育礼仪是什么吗? Sports players should have manners when they play sports with others. 运动员在进行体育比赛的时候应该要有礼貌。 Should only sp

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第9册

Creaking floorboards and lights that turn off on their own Mmmm The paranormal you can move away from is easy Mmmm But not your memory 'Cause nothing haunts you like the hurt you've had Words you've said that you couldn't get back It's that one day,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: we answer some listener questions. RS: Starting with this one from Rajpal Rawal in India, who sends us two sentences with questions about pronunciation -- more specifically, about

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

本期内容: Everypathtosuccessbeginswithagreatidea.There'sonlyoneproblem:Greatideasareadimeadozen.Whatreallymatterswhenitcomestobecomingasuccessisnothavingtheideabuthavingthecouragetotransformthatideaintoreality.Thisusuallymeansariskoflosingthese

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

A: Hello? This is Jimmy in 309. B: Hi, Jimmy. This is Nicole. What's going on? A: Maybe you can get me out of a small jam. B: Well, I can certainly try. A: Somehow, I managed to lose my mailbox key. B: Believe me, losing a mailbox key is a lot better

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Life's too short to even care at all whoah I'm losing my mind, Losing my mind, Losing control These fishes in the sea they're staring at me, Whoah A wet world aches for the beat of a drum, Whaoh If I could find a way to see this straight I'd run away

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Girl you melt me like ice and whiskey But those blue flinin looks that you give me, You can't hide what's inside And it's killing me right now to see you wanna slip off me, dear Why should we go round and round the truth, like we didn't do it? Every

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今日句型: I tried 我试过 今日例句: I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。 I tried working so hard on English, and it worked. 我曾试着努力学英文,确实挺有效的。 I tried not

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Air travelers are used to flight delays and cancellations because of the weather or maybe mechanical problems. Well, it soon might be the partial government shutdown that is disrupting travel. New planes are not being certified to

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月