Do you mind if I confide in you Bring home this unspoken truth Afraid that you'll find someone new Can't lie I'd be lost without you Hidden sides getting brighter Distant cries getting louder All because what you do made me somebody new Baby I'm chan

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

《日落大道》是由比利怀德执导,葛洛丽亚斯旺森、威廉霍尔登主演的剧情片,于1950年8月10日在美国上映。 该片以好莱坞从默片时代过渡到有声片时代为背景,讲述了一位自恋的女明星因无法

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美电影简介

讲解文本: sore loser 输不起的人 sore 疼痛的,恼火的,发怒的 Sore loser is someone who acts badly after losing a game. 输不起的人指的是那些输掉游戏后就恼羞成怒的人。 Don't be a sore loser, that's not nice. 别

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

BETTY:Hello?Didn't you hear me knock? NANCY:Hi Mom.I'm sorry.I'm a little preoccupied. BETTY:What's wrong? NANCY:I can't find my keys.I'm always losing them. BETTY:Do you remember what I did when you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

My baggage is gone. I went the lost and find. The clerk asked me to show the baggage claim tag and air ticket. I filled out a form and the clerk told me I can make the claim for compensation with the document, if I didnt get my baggage back in three

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Sixteen years after the United States launched its war on terrorism, there are concerns that parts of the war have not succeeded. Some experts and U.S. government officials believe the country may be losing what they call the battle of ideas. Michael

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

I believe I believe there's love in you Gridlocked on the dusty avenues Inside your heart Just afraid to go I am more I am more than innocent But just take a chance and let me in And I'll show you ways That you don't know Don't complicate it Don't le

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Love is holding hands in the street Marriage is holding arguments in the street Love is dinner for 2 in your favourite restaurant Marriage is Chinese take-out Love is cuddling on a sofa Marriage is de

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Are You Losing It? 你正在失去它吗? I'm Susan Clark with the Special English program Words and Their Stories. Tom Smith is the best hitter on his company's baseball team. For weeks during the playing season, Tom hit a home run in every game the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Paramore - Decode How can I decide what's right? When you're clouding up my mind I can't win your losing fight, All the time How can I ever own what's mine, When you're always taking sides But you won't take away my pride, No not this time Not this t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The difference in winning and losing is most oftennot quitting. 赢和输的区别在于,大部分的时候.不要放弃。(Walt Disney) 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.10

文本: FEMALE VOICE: Calling all cars, we're losing fares all over town. What's with you guys? MALE VOICE: VC Cabs keep beating us to it. They've just got too many cars - ______(1)______! FEMALE VOICE: Mr. Vercetti, if you're out there listening i

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Today was the worst day I went through hell I wish i could remove it from my mind Two months away from you but I couldn't tell I thought everything was gonna be just fine The post card that you wrote wish the stupid little note Something wasn't quit

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

The euro has lost 5.1 percent versus the dollar over the past month. And a spate of poor eurozone economic data Friday further eroded its value, signaling a grim economic outlook for the European economy in 2012. At 13 years old, the euro is barely a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是for sale。 For sale, 是待售的意思。 The house is for sale, 这栋房子正在市场上出售。 Tickets will go on sale next week for the playoff games, 季后赛的球票下星期开始销售。 Despite the fact th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Guarded You call me up about 2 in the morning You say I know it's late but can I see you? Somethings been on your mind Your saying that I hide behind a wall I'm frontin And you just want to get through But what happens when the honeymoon ends Then yo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

节奏布鲁斯:Kristinia DeBarge - Disconnect 相关介绍 :Kristinia 对于关注欧美乐坛的歌迷来说不会陌生,她是风靡80年代流行乐坛-James DeBarge 的女儿,并且参加了美国偶像旗下的一个电视选秀节目Amer

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

BEIJING, Dec. 5 (Xinhua) -- Shandong Gold bombarded Liaoning Hengye with 18 three-pointers to reap their fifth straight win in the Chinese Basketball Association League on Wednesday, while defending champions the Beijing Ducks suffered their first de

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How many times have I driven this road All my way home It's always the same So many people just stand in the line They're chasing the lights But losing their way And I find myself looking for you Yeah I find myself looking for you Looking for you If

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

i call you, when i need you my heart's on fire you come to me, come to me, wild and wild you come to me, give me everything i need give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams speak the language of love like you know what it means and it can'

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲