[00:10.40]part1 WARMING UP [00:09.40]After completing the dialogues,act them out. [00:08.40]LISTENING Listen to the tape and answer the questions. [00:07.40]1.What are the problems that Bill and Cliff talk about? [00:06.40]1.(Taking the bike without

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版高一年级

Song:2 A.M Artist:The Saturdays 2am wide awake lying on my bed tunning on the radio trynna make the emptiness go I've been up I've been reading and crying trynna love you a little less But I, I , I struggle with my heart and my mind Oooh yeah The

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Twilight I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twil -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la Twilight Baby I've known you for a long,long time I never thought that we would find What were holding in our hands Lately Ive been thinking I should make you

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It looks like he's losing his rag! John: Hello there. This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im John. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲。在《地道英语》节目中,我们将学到一些现代英式英语的新词汇和新说法。 John: The English language is changing all

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

迈克尔.杰克逊:Don't Walk Away Don't Walk Away Woo walk away walk away Don't walk away别离开 See I just can't find the right thing to say我找不到应该说点什么 I tried but all my pain gets in the way我努力了,但痛苦向我袭来

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

149. Do you have any idea/comment on the plan? 150. What do you think of this magazine? 151. What's your view /opinion /idea of this play? 152. Could I know your reaction to the this play? 153. Could you suggest some way of losing weight? 154. What w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员英语口语

I Will Be with You 我与你同在 (feat. Paul Stanley) Leave and let me go You're not meant for me, I know Carry on, carry on and I'll stay strong Leave and let me go I will think of you, I know But carry on, carry on and I'll stay strong Someone el

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I can tell that youre watching me And I know youre loving everything that you see The way I got you going crazy I make you wanna dance for me! Now I walk around like I just dont care Cause everybody looking like Im a true player So whats up? So whats

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

今天我们要学的词是streak。 Streak, 接连不断的。Winning streak连赢;losing streak连输。费城棒球队的强击手瑞安.霍华德星期天因病缺席比赛。It ended his streak of games at 343, which was the longest in Major L

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

_______1________? What? The sunrise. Terrific. No! Houston, Dr. Stone is off structure! Listen to my voice! _______2_______! I can't! I'm losing visual of you. _______3_______! I can't breathe! Grab ahold, grab anything! What do I do? What do I do? N

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

TURIN, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- China's campaign of the World Championship(世界锦标赛) was brought to a premature(早产的) end after they lost to France in straight sets on Monday. China, who have aimed a second-phase slot of the tournamen

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:I went to your wedding I went to your wedding by patti page I went to your wedding although I was dreading. The thought of losing you, the organ was playing, my poor heart kept saying, My dreams, my dreams are through. She came down t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car, - both could barely see overthe dashboard (仪表盘). As they were cruising along they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Oooh, oh oh oh oh oh oooh, oh oh oh oh oh oooh, oh oh oh oh oh oooh, oh oh oh oh oh oooh... Not so long ago, You were in my arm, I coulda held you for a million years, I used to make you cry happy tears, Yeah Yeah.. I know they say nothing last forev

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1.That woman just checked you out. 那个美女正在挑逗地看着你呢。 Yes, this helps his self-confidence. But it also tells him that you just saw another woman looking at him and you're not afraid to tell him. It shows that you're confident

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Cuban judoka wins Ippon trophy HAVANA, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- Cuban judo star Maricet Espinosa won the Ippon trophy at the 2012 World Team Judo Championships held over the weekend in northeastern Brazil's city of Salvador de Bahia, local media reported

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I Will Be With You Sarah Brightman ft. Paul Stanley Leave and let me go You're not meant for me, I know Carry on, carry on And I'll stay strong Leave and let me go I will think of you, I know But carry on, carry on And I'll stay strong Someone else w

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

饶舌:N-Dubz - Number 1 相关介绍 :N-Dubz是一支来自伦敦的嘻哈一族。他们首张专辑08年发行一举爬到UK Albums Chart第十一名位置,并且有已拥有3首进入UK Singles ChartTop 40单曲,实力不容小视。09年11月

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It seemed like every time I looked at my girlfriend Cindy she was missing another tooth. Oh Cindy, I said, and we hugged and cried, and then we went to her dentist and ex-husband, Dr. Martin Peterborough. My Cindy had taken up drinking. She was a bad

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间