If I never met you, where would I be? How would the days go by? Would I still value life? Maybe I would have met someone else and led an ordinary life I don't know whether I would hold such sweet love No matter how hurriedly time flows on, I will onl

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy. Devon: Well, thank you. Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight? Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

F:Mr. Hale, dont you tell me you re opening another store? M: I wish my news were that good. F: things couldnt be going that poorly for you? M: When is the last time you shopped at Hale store? F: Well. I Ur you know I dont really shop that much. M:

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

It's not a science, no It's just a way it goes You spin me all around No gravity, no ground My world is your snow globe You turn me upside down You know I like the shake You make my heart break You speak and I'm rumbling You move and I'm blundering S

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Everyone has something in their life to get over. There is something bad that has happened to us all that we need to forget about and move on. Well, now theres a day of the year to make sure this happens. March 9th is officially Get Over It Day. This

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

个人独资企业:sole proprietorship enterprise/sole investment engerprise 国营企业:state-run enterprise 国有企业:state-owned enterprise 集体企业:collectively-run enterprise 乡镇

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I'm the type of woman woman woman woman woman I'm the type of woman woman woman woman woman I'm the type of woman knows what she want and ain't afraid to say what I need I want a kind of man that really understands and ain't afraid to give it to me P

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Tommy, why are you so upset? 汤米,你干嘛不开心 Why did you have to say something to Oliver about the job? 你为什么一定要和奥利弗说工作的事情 You were supposed to talk to him. 这本来是你应该做的 Well, I hadn't. 但我

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

M: Learn a word W:今天我们要学的一个词组是:lose one's temper M: lose one's temper: lose (l-o-s-e) , one's (o-n-e-'-s), temper( t-e-m-p-e-r) ; lose one's temper W:Lose one's temper是:生气,发脾气 。 美国北卡罗莱纳州的妇女

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

So many things to say, so many words to spell The way you make me feel I want my heart to tell No place to run and hide. Don't you know That I've been strong enough for loneliness I'm holding back the best (Chorus) Love will never lie even when you'r

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

31. for crying out loud for crying out loud这个词组从字面上看,好像有大喊大叫的意思,不过在使用上,for crying out loud就跟for gods sake一样,都是表示说话者负面的评价,犹如中文里搞什么名堂!、乱

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

其实,任何知识、技术都不难,人人都有学会的潜质,但问题就在于是否有学好的决心和毅力。英语学了好几年却只能对着老外干瞪眼的人大有人在,级别证书拿到手却只是书本功夫的人也不

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

午夜的雨滴淅淅沥沥落在嫩绿的叶子上,打破孤独的夜。清晨醒来,望着窗外雨滴中晶莹的阳光,我瞬间明白,一切,都会好起来。 英文歌词: Artist:Natasha Thomas Song:Sunshine After Rain She never real

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

歌曲 : Lost and lonely 艺人 : The Rasmus 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Black Roses 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Rock 介绍 : 音乐已经变种,摇滚再度进化,魔界摇滚的开山鼻祖芬兰摇滚国宝The Rasmus(雷斯魔),一个来自不睡国度的黑夜魔咒,侵入每个耳朵,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

NAIROBI, May 9 (Xinhua) -- The African Women's Volleyball Clubs Championships will kick off in Nairobi on Thursday with three local clubs tipped to be the main contenders for the trophy. Led by the defending champions, Kenya Prisons, the host nation

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Two players have been fined $10,000 each for using a mouth guard with a sponsors name on it during the Rugby World Cup, the RWC. The rules for the RWC are that teams may not show any sponsors advertising for those seven weeks of the RWC. The reason i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Sunshine After Rain Natasha Thomas She never really loved you It was right from the start The only thing she gave you Was a broken heart And the emptiness you feel inside So come on take my hand You know the time has come for you to face the truth An

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

释义: be worried about 担心 表示担心,可以单独使用 I'm worried,也可以使用 I'm worried about ... 或 I'm worried that 主语+动词形态。be concerned about... 表示对某事感兴趣。 例句: I'm so worried about my weddi

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

A place to crash I got you No need to ask I got you Just get on the phone I got you Come and pick you up if I have to What's weird about it Is we're right at the end And mad about it Just figured it out in my head I'm proud to say I got you Go ahead

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(214) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

模仿句子:Now we see oil price is falling not just to 70 or 80, but I think this week they're gonna touch 40. And we're also seeing in Europe Russia losing its market share in the gas market.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀