A recent report by Thomson Reuters, the parent company of Britain's Reuters news agency, indicates Russia is losing influence in science and science-based industries. Russia is also suffering a brain drain that is exacerbating the problem. The report

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

今天要讲的习惯用语都是以stomach这个词为主的包括以下三个:butterflies in your stomach, turn your stomach, eyes bigger than your stomach. 首先我们来解释butterflies in your stomach这个片语。Butterflies就是蝴蝶的意

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

The most painful thing in life is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too. 一个人最痛苦的就是,太重视别人了,甚至都忘记了自己也很特别。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.11

A: I think that someone stole my purse! B: What did you have in your purse? A: Both my wallet and my passport were in there. B: Did you have a lot of money in your wallet? A: Fortunately there was only a little change and some travelers checks. B: Di

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

今天学的词组是crank up。Crank up的意思是用手摇柄开动引擎,起动。比如以前一些老式汽车和电话都要先摇几下才能起动 -- You have to crank it up to start it。 作为习惯用语,crank up还有加紧努力的意

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

掉头发是近年来越发严重的一个问题,原因有许多——工作压力,无规律的饮食习惯,环境污染,电子产品辐射,染烫过度…… Over 16 million Chinese are suf

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

人气女星 Christina Perri 强势新单《I Believe》 歌词: I believe if I?'d knew where I was going, I'?d lose my way. I believe that the words that he told you are not your grave. I know that we are not the weight of all our memories. I beli

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep最近夜不能寐 Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be胡思乱想各种可能 But baby I've been prayin' hard但亲爱的,我拼命地祈祷着 Said no more counting dollars祈祷不再被金钱所迷惑

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

英文歌词: Stoplight lock the door Don't look back Undress in the dark And hide from you All of you You'll never know the way your words have haunted me I can't believe you'd ask these things of me You don't know me You belong to me My snow white qu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Losing Employees to Other Companies Diego: Thats three in six months! Natalie: Whats three in six months? Diego: Thats three of this companys employees who have been hired away by other companies. First, there was Lamar. I wasnt surprised that headhu

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之商务英语

Topics: Ask an American: Losing weight in America; 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, to be (someones) man through and through, doggone, to see ones share of (something), to say (something) 10 times fast Words: to pass (something) around scale to last r

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Michael Phillips is overweight. He wants to lose a lot of weight because he is not happy with how he looks. He is also very unhealthy. His last doctor's appointment was scary. He was told he was at risk of heart disease. Mr. Phillips knows that his d

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

介绍: Assuch严格来讲 Thereisnotheaterassuchinthetown,butplaysaresometimesperformedinthetownhall. 这个地方严格来讲没有剧院,但是有时候会在市政厅的大会堂有演出。 Iamnotinterestedinmoneyassuch,butIdolikethefreedomi

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: we answer some listener questions. RS: Starting with this one from Rajpal Rawal in India, who sends us two sentences with questions about pronunciation -- more specifically, about

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

nobody's home i couldn't tell you why she felt that way, she felt it everyday. and i couldn't help her, i just watched her make the same mistakes again. what's wrong, what's wrong now? too many, too many problems. don't know where she belongs, where

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

THE CORRS可儿家族,多么好听的名字!初次听到歌曲,感觉很有动感和韵味,看到中文歌词里有些火辣的表白后,才知道宣泄的是这样一种情绪。 这首歌曲据说是05年出品的美国电影《大喜之日》里的主题歌曲。 英文歌词 Go on, go on, leave me breathless Come on... The da

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

遥望那段漂浮着柳絮和直到世界末日歌声的时空,才发现...放下后,除了年华,我们什么也没失去。却得到更多。 You're not the only girl in town All my friends keep tellin' me You're not hte only girl in town Bu

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

地点:公园内 人物:老友六人 事件:好友六人分成两组进行橄榄球比赛,罗斯和莫妮卡各自带队。虽然是六个人在玩儿,但真正认真的好像只有盖勒家的这对兄妹。 Chandler: Y'know what, it doesn

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

当今女性减肥已成为一种时尚。减肥的方法层出不穷,有的采用节食减肥,有的进行运动减肥,有的利用药物减肥,有的甚至进行手术减肥。市场上一时出现了不少的减肥药、减肥茶、减肥器

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

If I could change your mind Think I'm losing my touch, think I'm wasting my time Get the feeling that you're never gonna be mine Is there something that I should say or do? Guess I'm fallin' behind cause I can't get inside It aint easy tryin' to get

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅