P: (Dribbling a basketball) Ok, I'm warmed up and ready. Are you ready to lose at another sport to me, Yang Chen? Y: I'm totally ready. P: To lose? Y: Not to lose. P: Well, be prepared to get schooled. Y: School? 我早就毕业了。 I am smart, and

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Suzanne 约朋友 Mickey 一起吃午饭。 Suzanne: Mickey! Good to see you! It's been too long! Mickey: Hi, Suzanne! you're right, it has been too long. S: Did you find something on the menu that interests you? Sorry I'm late for our lunch. Traffic

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy. Devon: Well, thank you. Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight? Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Introduction This support pack accompanies: I wanna talk about losing weight To watch the video online, go to: http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/i-wanna-talk-about/losing-weight This support pack contains the following materials: . a pre-list

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

Unit5:Time Difference 询问时差 Y:Excuse me.What's the time difference between Beijing and San Francisco? Y:对不起。北京和旧金山的时差是多少? X:16 hours.Beijing is 16 hours ahead. X:16小时。北京的时间快16个小时。 Y:Are

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Part 1 Weight Problem 体重问题 Dialogue Script 对话原文 Anne: My sister Ellie, who recently lost 20 pounds, has been pressuring me to lose weight too. Joe: It's a good thing for her to fulfill that, isn't it? Anne: Good?! Yes, it's good for her bu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

I stare at my reflection in the mirror Why am I doing this to myself Losing my mind on a tiny error I nearly left the real me on the shelf no no no no To lose it all in the blur of the start Seeing is deceiving dreaming is believing It's okay not to

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

《Goodbye》是歌手Who Is Fancy演唱的首支单曲,首周已打入Billboard Hot 100(公告牌单曲榜)。 Goodbye - Who Is Fancy I was a hot mess in my Sunday best 盛装打扮却难掩我的狼狈不堪 Black tears in my eyes 眼中还含着

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Losing Weight Proves To Be Big Busines This is Science in the News in VOA Special English. I'm Shirley Griffith. And I'm Bob Doughty. Today we will talk about diet and weight loss. Exercise is important if you want to get in good shape. But experts s

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(七)月

The marketing survey shows that the customers seem very interested in our new product. 有关市场调查表明,用户们似乎对我们的新产品很感兴趣。 The marketing survey shows that the customers seem very interested in our new produc

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

【1+1英文】 Angela:

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

迷失我的信仰 Life is bigger 生活是这样丰富多彩 It's bigger than you 远远比一个简单的人要宽广 And you are not me 你并非是我 The lengths that I will go to 你眼睛中的距离 The distance in your eyes 那个长度是我想

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I should have known all along 我早该明白 there was something wrong 我们之间出现了问题 I just never read between the lines 我从来没有体会出你的弦外之音 Then I woke up one day and found you on your way 于是有一天我醒来

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

When did you last go outside for sports? Some students might need a while to recall. But for students in Yangzhou University it is easy to remember as they need to run in the morning at least 45 times every year at least three times a week during the

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Every path to success begins with a great idea. 每条成功之路都源于一个伟大的想法。 There's only one problem: Great ideas are a dime a dozen. 唯一的问题是:伟大的想法遍地都是。 What really matters when it comes to bec

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

泰勒斯威夫特《Red》MV首播!这次的MV由巡演剪辑而成,让人略有些小失望,但是看看演唱会现场的气氛也不错吧。 爱你,仿若烈火般炽热的红色,Taylor用颜色给我们诠释了爱恋中的每一个细微

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

You call me up about 2 in the morning You say I know it's late but can I see you? Somethings been on your mind Your saying that I hide behind a wall I'm frontin And you just want to get through But what happens when the honeymoon ends Then you take b

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

lose one's mind 失去意识,疯掉 I'm losing my mind. 我失去理智了。 You've got to be out of your mind! 你肯定疯了! What are you doing? Are you out of your mind? 你在干嘛?你疯了? There's too much homework. I'm losing my m

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

A: I can't find my purse! B:What was in your purse? A: It contained my wallet and passport. B: How much money was in your wallet? A: There was about $200 in my wallet, and I had some traveler's checks in there, too. B:We can call American Express to

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

Sportsmanship 运动员精神 Sportsmanship means the right spirit 运动员精神是 for people who are taking part in any sport or playing any game. 相对于那些参加各种级别的运动会,并尽力参加每一场比赛的用动员而言的。

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读