询价单 inquiry list A: We're really interested in item No.4.How about the supply? B: We can supply from stock. A: This is our inquiry list. B: OK,the quotation can be sent to you tomorrow. 到岸价/离岸价 CIF(Cost Insurance and Freight)/FOB(Fr

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

It was hard to decide what to wear. 实在很难决定要穿什么衣服。 I doubted there were any etiquette books detailing how to dress when your vampire sweetheart takes you home to meet his vampire family. 我怀疑到底有没有专门的礼仪书

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

B: So you guys own this place, right? C: From my moms family. Theyd come here every summer. B: Wheres your mom now? C: The day I left for college, she told my dad she was going to CVS, and she never came back. B: Wow, did you see that coming? C: Well

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Katia: Hello Felipe, how are you? Felipe: Hello, I'm fine. Katia: Listen, I was thinking you know a lot about Ecuador and Colombia right? Felipe: Yeah. Katia: What is it that you like about those two countries or what is it that you don't like that m

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

一直以来,Jack Johnson的歌总渲染有太多怀旧的色调。作为一部逗乐的儿童电影主题曲,Upside down本应该轻松不断、诙谐有加,但不知为什么,听这首曲子,心灵深处触摸的并不是小猴的调皮,而

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

How do we honor Those who have fallen And died for this dream I'm sure of one thing It's not with gridlock Or bickering We're the children of explorers We came here from every corner The adventurers that settled this land Lead the world, fought tyran

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A: Im from Channel 5 News. B: Hows it going? A: I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. B: Ask away. A: First of all, did you vote today? B: I already voted. A: Who did you vote for? B: Im not going to tell you. A: Why not? B: My vote is

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

释义: Stack:干草堆;Something that is extremely difficult to find. Anything that's on the verge of being impossible.很难找到的东西,也就是大海捞针; 来源: Today, this phrase is typically said as It's like trying to find

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Todd: So Jonathan, I thought we would talk about UFOs. Jonathan: Sure. Todd: So do you believe in UFOs? Jonathan: I think that the chance that there is intelligent life in the universe is overwhelmingly likely. But I don't think they're constantly vi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Idiom: Over my dead body (impossible to do something) Hit the book: Instant gratification Inadvertently Unwind Excessive Browse Pursuit Inexhaustible It teaches patience We live in a world of instant gratification, but real life demands having patien

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Why It's Wonderful To Make Friends With People Who Enjoy Being Alone 和独处之人做朋友 They value privacy. 他们看重隐私。 People who enjoy being alone tend to be very private people. 享受独处的人往往是非常注重隐私的人。

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

【复习】 我们说过了在主语从句中,若是主句的表语为unfair这个词时,后面的主语从句要使用虚拟语气,即:谓语由should + 动词原形构成,那么,这样整个句子就含有生机,即:带有说话者或

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

-Elena: Have you even talked to Bonnie? -Caroline: No. I'm mad at her. She needsto make the first move. -Elena: Be the bigger person. -Caroline: Impossible in her presence. -Elena: Why are you so pissed at her,anyway? -Caroline: She's a thief. That's

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Mr. and Mrs. Smith had a fun night out. They had been dancing all night. They did not get home until 3 a.m. They found their front window broken. They ran inside. Everything was thrown on the floor. Their televisions were missing. Their laptops were

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

His presentation will be delayed because of awful weather. 他的演讲因恶劣天气要被推迟了。 His presentation will be delayed because of awful weather. 他的演讲因恶劣天气要被推迟了。 Yes, its impossible for him to get here

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

12岁嫩模与24岁歌手相恋 共谱恋曲《Imagine Me Without You》 2009年新丝路中国少儿模特大赛全国总决赛冠军,12岁的加拿大籍女孩AKAMA MIKI与24岁歌手音乐人张木易公开相恋,两人在微博上甜蜜互动,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

The path, it's not easy. Many obstacles arise all the time. 这一路走来并不容易。我们遇到了很多阻碍。 But we receive strength from our patients. 但我们从患者的身上汲取到了力量。 Their resilience and courage inspire

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

在商务往来的交流中很多时候都会达不成共识,如果要表达不同意对方的意见有以下表达: I'm sorry, I disagree with you there. I don't think that's the way with it. 对不起,我不同意你的看法。我认为那不是办法。 This works against common sense. I don't go alon

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I said oh my, OH,MY! what a marvellous tune 音符跳动的节奏是这般不可思议 It was the best night, 最美好的夜晚 never would forget how we moved 记忆中的感动,永存于脑海 The whole place was dressed to the nines, 每一个人

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Near one o'clock, Captain Nemo gave the signal to halt. 到一点钟左右,尼摩船长发出暂时休息的信号。 Speaking for myself, I was glad to oblige, and we stretched out beneath an arbor of winged kelp, whose long thin tendrils stood up

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物