Mission: Impossible III (Movie) Recently retired, Agent Ethan Hunt lives a slower-paced life training new IMF agents. With this change, new opportunities enter his life, including a possible marriage to his girlfriend Julia. However, when a new conf

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

【今日基础词】 Technology 【Transcript】 A: What attracts me most is its powerful functions, such as 3G, a 3.2 megapixel camera, video recording, music player, FM radio with RDS, memory card slot B: Oh my god! It seems that theres nothing im

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

Sometimes there are things that are not likely to happen, and weve got a few expressions to talk about them! Have you ever dreamed of flying to the moon? Or maybe you hope that your boss will give you the day off tomorrow. Fat chance. Listen to this

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

We stand here today, together as one 今日,我们一同站在这里 You brighten my days just like the sun 你仿佛太阳般照耀了我的生活 When everything around is starts turning weather, 当周遭的一切如同暴风骤雨时 We always

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

The U.S. shipping captain who was held hostage for five days by Somali pirates has returned homeand received a hero's welcome in the small Northeastern state of Vermont. Captain Richard Phillips (right) arrives in US after his rescued from pirates.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

Unfortunately, the two airplanes were extremely similar, and even up till nowadays, they are still flying these airplanes, and there were literally thousands of these airplanes made. Greg Littles hunch that this could be the ill-fated 1948 airliner m

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年