A: I need to get internet. B: Which kind of internet connection do you want to get? A: What kind can I get? B: There is dial-up or DSL. A: Which one do you feel is best? B: I would get DSL if I were you. A: DSL is better than dial-up? B: It's the bes

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

6\I happened to see peter on the way to the post office yesterday . 昨天我在去邮局的路上偶然见到皮特。 7\please pass the pepper. 请把胡椒递给我 8\would you please help me prepare for the party . 你可以帮我准备晚会吗?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

'The Impossible' Revisits Devastating 2004 Tsunami Juan Antonio Bayona's cinematic rendition of the gargantuan wave crushing everything in its path is neither entertaining nor escapist. It's a reminder of that horrific moment in 2004, the day after C

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十二月)

Lesson 48:Did you want to tell me something? 你想对我说什么吗? First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why did the writer become very worried? Dentists always ask questions when it is impossible for

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

必背句型: A:Law does not compel a man to do what he is impossible to perform. 法律不能强迫人去做不可为之事。 B:Of course,the law cannot make people do anything. 当然,法律不能使人们做任何事。 The sales manager does n

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: You can learn from yourself when you put yourself in a position to do something that you might first think is impossible, and then you make it possible.You open yourself up to this pure, raw, rea

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Ordering by Phone 电话订货S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话3C: Hello! This is Jim. 你好!我是吉姆。 S: Hello! Can I help you? 你好!有什么帮到你? C: Yes. I want to order the style of last

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

STEVE EMBER: This is Steve Ember. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And this is Shirley Griffith with the VOA Special English program, EXPLORATIONS. Today we present the second of our two programs about the history of the English Language. (MOVIE) STEVE EMBER: Last

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Discover America with American Mosaic! Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. Im June Simms. On our show this week, news on Lady Gaga, Green Day and other stars of the music industry We tell also tell about The Impossible, a new movie abo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

A: What does she look like? B: Well, she was pretty tall, about 5 feet 10 inches and kind of scary looking! A: What do you mean, scary? B: Well, she had a crazy sounding laugh and wild hair. Do you know what I mean? A: Yes, I know what you mean. B: A

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: I am looking for a realtor to help me sell my home. B: I would be happy to help you with any questions that you might have. When were you thinking of selling your home? A: I am interested in moving up to a bigger home, but first I need to sell the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Song: Stand by Me Artist: Shayne Ward Part 1(Verse) Nothing's impossible Nothing's unreachable When I am weary You make me stronger This love is beautiful So unforgettable I feel no winter cold When we're together When we're together Will you stand

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

英语学习笔记: a bucket of 表示一篮子 no matter 不管 scoop 一个动词,表示舀 figure out 解决 require for 要求 be filled with 充满。填满 actively 表示主动的 Start Paying Off Your Loans Now 开始还清自己的债务

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Just as the sun was coming up, Stuart saw a man seated in thought by the side of the road. 就在太阳升起的时候,斯图亚特在路边看到了一个坐在那里沉思着的男人。 Stuart steered his car alongside, stopped, and put his head

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, How have you done so much in your lifetime? 曾经有人问一个非常成功的商人你的人生为何如此成功? He replied, I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Igottatellyoubreakingthroughfear islikeanythingelse,itslikeamuscle, inthebeginningifyoutryandlift, youmightsay:gosh,Icantdothis, butifyoustartsmall andyoubuildeverysingleday andprettysoonitbecomeseffortless todowhatyouusedto feellikeitwasimpossible. 我

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Once upon a time a wolf was lapping at a stream. When he looked up, he saw a lamb drinking a little lower down.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Listen,whenpeople succeed,theytendtoparty; when theyfail,theytendtoponder. Andoutof thepondering many times wecreateourgreat successesin ourlife. Just rememberit'simpossibletofail. If youtry somethingitdoesn't work justtry something elseandlearn some

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

As long as stars shine down from heaven 直到星星不再从天堂那样亮丽的闪烁 And the rivers run into the sea 直到小溪不再流进大海里 Till the end of time forever 直到时间的尽头 Youre the only love Ill need 你是我唯一需

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

7 Ways To Stay Balanced And Happy Even When You're Extremely Busy 即使极度繁忙,也能保持平衡和快乐的7个途径 People are living busier and busier lives these days, taking on more and more with every passing monthmore work commitment

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台