CY:What do you think? RICHARD:I think somethin's caught in here. NANCY:I mean,what do you think of running? RICHARD:For office? NANCY:No,the Boston marathon.Yes,for office. RICHARD:I'm not sure.I love

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, How have you done so much in your lifetime? He replied, I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

一、尽力做某事 考生们如果能独立自主地造出一个主谓宾或主谓结构的简单句,就可以在我们写的简单句的谓语动词之前加上下面这些谓语动词。做事都可以说努力做,下面这些惯用语只是增

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

oh my life is changing everyday in every possible way and though my dreams it's never quite as it seems never quite as it seems i know i felt like this before but now i'm feeling it even more because

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

When Henry ford decided to produce his famous v-8 motor, he chose to build an engine with the entire eight cylinders cast in one block, and instructed his engineers to produce a design in one for the engine. The design was placed on paper, but the en

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

应试GRE作文的评分标准尽管描述语言不同,但都可以分为内容、组织和语言三个方面,如果是应用文,还要看语域(主要指语言使用是否符合场合)和格式。新四级作文的评分标准也不能脱离以上

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

梦:Dreams (by Cranberries) 梦,有幸福的,有悲伤;有甜蜜的,有苦涩; 人生百态,如梦如幻, 你的心中是否也有着属于自己的一个梦呢?! Dreams by Cranberries Oh my life is changing everyday Every possible way Though my dr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

写作的时候,一些常用的词经常映入脑海,但是如果换作另外意思相同却更加精彩的词语,会为你的文章增色不少。例如下面这些: 1.individuals,characters, folks替换(people ,persons) 2.positive, favorabl

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

You've got to be patient. 你一定要有耐心。 You've got to be patient. 你一定要有耐心。 Yes, I know. I just cannot control myself. 是的,我知道。我只是控制不了自己。 I think it's going very well,actually. 事实上,我

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

What would life be like without Microsoft? Impossible? Perhaps not impossible, but definitely difficult. Microsoft seems to be a big part of our lives today. Most of us use Microsoft products every day. We need MS Word to create documents and Excel t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

unit 196 吵架 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Mary, be calm. A:玛丽,请冷静一些。 B:It is impossible. You cheated on me. B:不可能。你欺骗了我。 A:No, listen to me. I always regard you as my best friend. I admire you, and of course

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

HENRY: A long time has passed, maybe an hour or so. I eat half the potato chips and drink the warm Coke Clare has brought along. I nap a bit. Shes gone for so long that Im starting to consider going for a walk. Also I need to take a leak. I hear heel

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

Tom Cruise has made it his personal mission to make any thrilling action scene look possible, by doing it all himself. And in the fifth installment of Mission Impossible, the 52-year-old actor wasn't going to let someone else step in when he went 5,0

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Darin - Can't Stop Love 相关介绍:盛产童话故事的北欧,当地时间6月19号全球的目光都聚集到瑞典的首都斯德哥尔摩,因为这一天在那里举办了一场公主维多利亚与平民韦斯特林的世纪

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

After phones, cameras and taxis, Silicon Valley is looking to disrupt a rather more mundane American mainstay: fast food. 继手机、照相机和出租车之后,硅谷正着眼于颠覆一种美国人生活中习以为常的东西:快餐。 Star

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, July 26 (Xinhuanet) -- Hong Kong scientists announced that they had determined the idea of time travel is impossible by proving nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. The finding is contained in a study done by a research team fr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Price and quality 价格与质量 Steven, what's your idea of price? 斯蒂文先生,你怎么看待这个价格? The best we can do is $ 120 per case. 我们最高能做的是每箱120美元。 I'm afraid that's impossible. 恐怕不可能, Yo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Do it right now! 立即行动。 It's better to make a mistake than do nothing at all. 犯错误也比什么都不做强 I don't like to make mistakes, you don't like to mistakes, nobody likes to make mistakes. 我不喜欢犯错误,你也不喜欢

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

I'm deep in the Arctic north fighting a losing battle with the freezing cold and the deep snow. 我正在北极深处 与冰冻和厚雪打没有胜算的战役 I've fixed up a pair of ancient skis with some cloth I found in an old cabin, 我用小屋中

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

Themanwho hasmadeup hismindtowin willnever say impossible . 凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说不可能的。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力