A: Shouldn't you already be in bed? B: I can't sleep. I'm really not all that tired. A: You need to get some rest, as you have to get up early in the morning. B: It's impossible for me to get to sleep right now. A: Just close your eyes, and try not t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

[00:01.09] 11.The World is a Puzzle [00:04.90]There was a man who had a little boy that he loved very much. [00:09.04]Everyday after work the man would come home and play with the little boy. [00:14.27]He would always spend all of his extra time play

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Topics: Classic TV Movies Mission: Impossible; Famous Americans Alfred Stieglitz; satisfactory versus satisfying; damaged goods and majorly unfair Words: mission trained agent force high-tech disguise to disavow to self-destruct special effects edito

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Hey, where's your cane, tiny Tim? You know, it's really too soon to make any diagnosis. Let's just say you're... a little boy. My story takes place ____1______. That's my dad. I wanted to be just like him. Everything we did became a great adventure.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Hello. Hi! You look so tired. Really? Yes. What's in your hands? A football. So dirty! Played it just now? Yes. We had a match with Class Two. Really? What was the result? 3:0. We won the match Wonderful! Call me next time, ok? No problem. Have you

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语

When Henry ford decided to produce his famous v-8 motor, he chose to build an engine with the entire eight cylinders cast in one block, and instructed his engineers to produce a design in one for the engine. The design was placed on paper, but the en

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

许多人在演讲、写作或谈话中,喜欢引用一些格言 (adage)、成语 (proverb) 或引语 (quotation) 等,使其内容更加活泼生动,有时还能收到「事半功倍」之效。我

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

What would life be like without Microsoft? Impossible? Perhaps not impossible, but definitely difficult. Microsoft seems to be a big part of our lives today. Most of us use Microsoft products every day. We need MS Word to create documents and Excel t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

1.有志者,事竟成.Nothing is impossible to a willing heart./Where there is a will there is a way。 2.千里之行,始于足下.The longest journey begins with the first step。 3.积少成多.Every little helps。 4.满招损,谦受益.Pri

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

应试作文的评分标准尽管描述语言不同,但都可以分为内容、组织和语言三个方面,如果是应用文,还要看语域(主要指语言使用是否符合场合)和格式。新四级作文的评分标准也不能脱离以上三大方面:内容按照题目提纲扩展即可;组织除了要注意段与段之间的连贯与衔接之外,还要

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Many people have what they call a bucket list: namely, a list of things they want to experience or accomplish before they die. Sometimes, a bucket list just doesnt cut it, however, which is why making an impossible list is the way to go. Following th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Drifting down the lonely road Losting nowhere left to go yeah I see your face and I know That anything is possible when you let it go woo yeah Falling down in empty hole Fast do not ever know hey But you still in time for you to show So much we're im

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

My parents named me Sarah, which is a biblical name. 我父母给我取名萨拉,来源于圣经中的名字。 In the original story, God told Sarah she could do something impossible, and-- she laughed, because the first Sarah, she didn't know wha

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

It's a perfect day for a fight Running after me in the pouring rain Screaming: Baby you were right I need you, I need you Calling my name is a twisted game Cause it wears me down till I love you more Waking up to us making up makes it better than bef

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[00:00]C:So what happened? [00:03]K:He never came. [00:05]C:He stood you up. [00:06]K:I wouldn't exactly characterize it in that way. [00:09]I think something happened. Something terrible and unexpected that made it impossible for him to... [

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

next to 次于;亚于;在...旁边 例句: I sat next to Bill in the cinema last time. 上次在电影院我坐在比尔旁边。 I stood next to my teacher for a photo at the graduation. 在毕业晚会上我站在老师旁边拍了张照片。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

1.individuals,characters, folks替换(people ,persons) 2.positive, favorable, rosy (美好的),promising(有希望的),perfect, pleasurable , excellent, outstanding, superior替换good 3。dreadful, unfavorable, poor, adverse, ill (有害的)替换

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

音乐咖啡厅:Spensha Baker - Victory 相关介绍 :歌曲的演唱难度往往可以体现一个歌手的歌唱水平。这张专辑中有很多歌曲演唱起来很有难度,比如第十首。呵呵,听过以后你就知道,这首歌曲的节

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:Lemon Tree Lemon Tree When I was just a lad of ten, my father said to me, Come here and take a lesson from the lovely lemon tree. Don*t put your faith in love, my boy. My father said to me, I fear you*ll find that love is like the lov

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

If you were the Mona Lisa Youd be hanging in the Louvre Everyone would come to see you Youd be impossible to move It seems to me is what you are A rare and priceless work of art Stay behind your velvet rope But I will not renounce all hope And Im rig

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲