While there is life there is hope. 一息若存,希望不灭。 I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards. (Abraham.Lincoln America) 我走得很慢,但是我从来不会后退。(亚伯拉罕.林肯美国) Never underestimate your power to c

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Flying Without Wings Westlife Everybody's looking for a something One thing that makes it all complete You'll find it in the strangest places Places you never knew it could be Some find it in the face

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第八辑

【阶梯英文】 impossible say impossible never say impossible made up one’s mind to win will never say quot; Impossiblequot; The man who has made up his mind to win will never say quot; Impossib

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

Lesson 110 1.most I've got the most. She got the most presents at the party. He has the most books in the class. 2.least Ive got the least. He finished the work in the least time. I ate the least. 3.best This ones the best Ive ever seen. He is one of

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(421) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册1

1.I told you Carlos, it’s impossible to understand that map! Why don’t we go by cab? 2.But I want to go by subway, Conchita! Look, we’re here in Washdon. 3.So we should go on the subway once, co

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

判断 Judgement 做出判断 Making a judgement will it very likely Thats good chance Its probable that Its unlikely that It seems to be absolutely impossible that It seems totally out of the question that I feel as if I feel that Thats about it Perhaps

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

随着公司的发展壮大,一些合作交往也就越来越多。当公司来了客人,我们应当如何接待,才能表现的热情得体呢。今天就让我们来分享一下接待用语。 Would you please give me your business card? 能给

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

But the boss said we were likely to work overtime today. 但是老板说我们今天很可能要加班。 Mission Impossible IV is on. I am going to see it today. 《碟中谍4》上映了,我今天要去看。 But the boss said we were likely to w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

I had fallen and dislocated my elbow, which made writing checks for my small business nearly impossible. I called my bank to explain that the signature on my checks would look odd due to my accident,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Lemon Tree When I was just a lad of ten, my father said to me,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

能拿GRE满分对于我来说很意外。关于字数,当时我的情况大概是:issue500+,argument600+也许大家都在奇怪为什么我 argument能写的比issue多,其实我想告诉大家不要看轻argument,不要因为它容易就倾

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Chapter 2 Mr. Bennet was among the earliest of those who waited on Mr. Bingley. He had always intended to visit him, though to the last always assuring his wife that he should not go; and till the evening after the

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

A: Hey, nice to meet you. B: Its nice to meet you too. A: When exactly did you move into the house? B: I finished moving in this last weekend. A: I didnt realize that the house was bought. B: Yeah, I saw the house and just fell in love with it. A: It

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

讲解文本: impossible 无法忍受,无可救药,不可理喻 He is impossible, he lost all his money in gambling. 他无可救药了,他赌博输光了所有的积蓄。 You are impossible, dont talk to me. 你真是不可理喻,别跟我说

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

I mean you can buy things through the Internet,which is e-commerce. 我是说,你可以上网购物,那是电子商务。 Really?That's unbelievable. 真的?真难以相信。 Yes, but with the development of technology, what is impossible has

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

十二年之痒"比"七年之痒更难过 Seven-years has traditionally been the time when love and affection give way to disillusion and disappointment. But couples who manage to survive the seven-year itch would be wise not to get complacent. T

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

重点词汇 conviction n.定罪;信念;确信;说服; rational n.合理的事物; (数)有理数;懂道理的人,人类;〈英〉合理的服装; We led with our conviction rather than rational, because rational said it was impossible. Daniel Ek,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

听歌学英语:天翻地覆(Upside Down) 杰克.约翰森(Jack Johnson)是一位来自美国夏威夷的歌手和音乐创作者,同时也是冲浪好手。2006年的影片好奇猴乔治(Curious George)的原声大碟就是由他一手包

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

1. 酷! Cool! Cool! 是目前极其流行的超酷一字句,主要活跃于青少年之间,表示对某事的极度 赞同、赞美或羡慕。 A:Im going to Hainan during my summer vacation。 暑假我要去海南。 B:Cool! 太酷了! A:

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

重点词汇 shut down( Informal):stop from doing or saying something: 停工;完全关闭;停下;非正阻止去说,或做某事 After the second explosion, all of London's main train and subway stations were shut down 第二次爆炸后,伦敦

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语