Natural beauty is an 1)all-pervading presence. The universe is its temple. It 2)unfolds into the numberless flowers of spring. It waves in the branches of trees and the green 3)blades of grass. It 4)h

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

在2007年初,龚柯允(Karen)选择推出全马来专辑MULAKAN为其音乐旅程的出发点。在此专辑还未推出前就已经获得上百万网友的拥护及祝福。 When you smile My life becomes a ray of light Sing me a lullaby To s

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

AS IT IS 2015-10-26 What Do Americans Fear Most? 美国人最害怕什么? Do you think Americans are more afraid of possible terrorist attacks or U. S. government corruption? 你认为美国人最害怕恐怖袭击还是政府的贪污腐败? If

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

The Little Girl Found 小女孩的寻获 All the night in woe 整个夜里在哭泣, Lyca's parents go, 丽嘉的父母去寻觅: over valleys deep, 越过幽深的溪谷, While the deserts weep. 沙漠也在啼哭。 Tired and woe-begone, 他们

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Crossfire Brandon Flowers Theres a still in the street outside your window Youre keepin secrets on your pillow Let me inside, no cause for alarm I promise tonight not to do no harm I promise you baby,I won't be no harm And we're caught up in the cros

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

We are not born with courage, but neither are we born with fear. Maybe some of our fears are brought on by your own experiences, by what someone has told you, by what you*ve read in the papers. Some fears are valid, like walking alone in a bad part o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The Man Who Left His Past 一个告别过去的人 还会再回来吗? - 清冷呢喃 演唱者:Maria Solheim 英文歌词 He is sure of his acts This time he will make it last Buys a ticket to the future Only happiness in sight Nothing is to sto

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

听歌学英语:A New Day Has Come(新一天来临) 歌坛天后席琳迪翁可以说是音乐历史上最成功的艺人之一。在她的职业生涯中获得了多个音乐大奖。她在全球的专辑销量已突破两亿,席琳迪翁已成为音

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

暑假快要结束了,你的孩子暑假有收获吗?阅读本篇文章,让你为孩子的下一个暑假做准备吧。 How to make your children have a lot benefited on summer vacation? 怎样让孩子们在暑假受益匪浅呢? 1. Remin

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Jackie Evancho,2000年4月9日出生于美国宾夕法尼亚州匹兹堡,古典跨界唱法的著名童星,于2010年8月10日在美国达人中第一次惊艳登场,Jackie Evancho是初筛选时海选投票的第一名,用女高音演唱普契

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Todd: OK, so Nanju, I'm going to ask you about things that people are sometimes afraid of. Are you afraid of flying? Nanju: No Todd: No. Do you fly a lot? Nanju: No, if I am getting opportunity I will be very happy. Todd: Really! Nanju: Yeah sure! To

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

MOSCOW, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Russia was seriously alarmed by the fate of an adopted Russian child in the United States to whom Russian consulate workers were being denied access, a high-ranking diplomat said Wednesday. We are seriously concerned with

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A United Nations economic survey for Asia Pacific says the region is now a leading driver of global economic growth, continuing a dramatic recovery from last year. U.N. economists warn that rising oil and food prices especially threaten millions of t

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona striker Leo Messi spoke on Thursday about the moments of worry he felt after going down clutching his knee during Wednesday night's Champions League tie against Benfica. Messi collided with Benfica keeper Artur

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I think that's the food. Oh, ok. 大概是外卖。好 Oh, thank God, she didn't cook. Amen. 幸亏她没做饭。是啊 Mr. Merlyn. Laurel. Can I come in? Oliver. 梅林先生。劳瑞尔,我能进来吗?奥利弗. Mr. Merlyn. 梅林先生 I've

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Lucky For You --Espen Lin Once in a while When I'm sleeping My horses are wild And I'm weeping Just like a child I wake up dreaming that I've been loved Nights are in blue And Castillian Thinking of you Senses reeling Diving into This feeling that I

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Single fears lonely, double fears unworthy一个人怕孤独,两个人怕辜负. When the door of happiness closes,another opens,but often times we look so long at the closed door that we dont see the one which has been opened for us. 当一扇幸福

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

We are not born with courage, but neither are we born with fear. Maybe some of our fears are brought on by your own experiences, by what someone has told you, by what youve read in the papers. Some fears are valid, like walking alone in a bad part of

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

What potions have I drunk of Siren tears, 曾喝过几多诱人入险境的泪珠, Distill'd from limbecks foul as hell within, 它们像是从地狱般的蒸锅里蒸出 Applying fears to hopes and hopes to fears, 使我把恐怖当救星,用希望

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

You were insecure but I was so sure But I wanted you Yes I'm powerful and a little girl But I wanted you So I told you so wanted you to know We've just one life to live And I told you all my dreams and fears And you looked at me And your eyes filled

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅