… well aware that Halloween is, of course, tomorrow. If your kids are older or you have a taste for such things yourself, perhaps you know that the grisly horror film

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

1. Officials in Bermuda are expected to begin assessing the damage from Hurricane Igor at daybreak. The category-1 storm blew through the island overnight, bringing down trees and power lines. Igor is now forecast to veer northeast away from the Unit

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(九月)

Rakbar Khan was walking his two cows home to Kolgaon village when he was attacked last month in the Indian state, Rajasthan. The attackers were a group of suspected cow vigilantes. Khan later died in the hospital of his injuries. Groups of Hindus cal

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Now I raise my head up slowly From the East down to the West Somehow past mistakes that plague you now are gone And I close my eyes so tightly Beneath the weight of old regrets And I hide behind the words I write And bow my head again But I owe mysel

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Cherie - Older Than My Years 相关介绍:法国美女歌手Cherie首张英文同名大碟于2004年发行. 其中的歌曲Betcha Neva为英国歌手Natasha Beddingfield参与创作,收录于动画电影Batman: Mystery of the Batw

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

AS IT IS 2014-10-28 US Congressional Candidates Recognize Voters Fears Opinion surveys show feelings of unease among likely American voters as they prepare for congressional, state and local elections next month. The Gallup organization recently aske

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Do you know that feeling you get when you know it's going to storm before it storms? 你们了解那种感觉吗?那种在暴风雨来临前的感觉? Do you also feel that now, fellow citizen? 你们现在有这种感觉吗,我的公民朋友们

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Fight Fear 战胜恐惧 Face your fears 直面你的恐惧 The most effective way to get over a fear is to take it head on so identify what exactly it is that scares you about love. 克服恐惧的最有效的方式就是直面恐惧,确定让你真正

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

今天我们要学的词是jump start。 Jump start, 是起动的意思。美国总统布什说,白宫和国会将尽快就经济刺激计划达成协议。He hopes the stimulus package will jump-start the economy and calm fears of recession, 布什希

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Italy had to pay nearly double the interest rates to borrow money in a six-month bond auction Friday, reflecting new fears about economic problems in the countries that use the common European currency. The euro currency and world stock markets also

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:Venke Knutson - Love Explains It All 相关介绍 :继Lene Marlin后又一来自北国的纯美音乐精灵。2004年的挪威乐坛因为一个美少女而充满惊喜。Venke Knutson,这个出生于挪威南部小镇的女 孩,音

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Sometimes When I lie awake at night I think about how far we made it together We were wild I knew we would always be Maybe it's all part of finding our heaven Even if it breaks your heart Even if it tears your world apart Still you keep holding on If

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The sky keeps on changing colors In the rain Nothing ever seems To stay the same But I found you to my Surprise I found all I needed In your eyes Everyone keeps leaving But you stayed When I held you tonight And let my heart go free Hold me close Now

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

《A New Day Has Come(真爱来临)》是Celine Dion2002年复出歌坛的专辑同名主打,因为2011的一部电影《One Day》而灵光再现。大气的编曲,优美的演绎,于无形中契合了电影中男女主人公的悲欢交集,落

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

OnceI wasgoing along sideof ariver, there Isawadogwho wasvery thirsty. Isawthat asdog lookedintorivertodrink water, itsawhisown imageand gotafraid. Seeinghisown reflection, dog barkedandran away. But becausedogwas too thirstyhe wouldcome back. Thisha

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If you walk away You take away my heart If you walk away All I had is gone Ive never found a reason for you to pretend Youve gotta find one more reason to stay If you walk away There is something left to say If you walk away I just cant find the word

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

No more talk of darkness Forget these wide-eyed fears I'm here Nothing can harm you My words will warm and calm you Let me be your freedom Let daylight dry your tears I'm here With you, beside you To guard you and to guide you Then say you love me ev

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

歌词: A new day has come A new day has come I was waiting for so long For a miracle to come Everyone told me to be strong Hold on and don't shed a tear Through the darkness and good times I knew I'd make it through And the world thought I had it

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

You're a huge fan of new kids on the block.Is that right?I am. 你是新街边男孩乐队的超级粉丝 是吗 我是的 Yeah,New kids on the block.ok.Settle down,everybody.I have been for a long time. 是 新街边男孩乐队 好的 淡定各位 我

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Wall Street ended slighter higher on Wednesday after fears eased that the Federal Reserve would strongly signal plans for a June interest rate hike. The Dow Jones industrial average rose about 0.3 percent. The SP 500 gained 0.16 percent. The Nasdaq C

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年