Egyptians Face Christmas Amid Fears Seleem Wassaf and his family are are performing their annual tradition, decorating their Christmas tree. But he says, for Egyptian Christians, the joy of the season is tempered by concern. At present they feel that

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十二月)

New details about Whitney Huston. Those close to the singer are speaking out for the first time since her tragic death. We heard from her cousin Dyong where we were just yesterday here and now her sister-in-law and manager Patricia Huston talked to O

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Amsterdam is MAD, Barcelona INSANE, Dublin ROCKS. Sick as DOG this morning. As a travel writer, he was no Bruce Chatwin, but still she would slip the postcards in the pocket of a heavy coat on long soulful walks on Ilkley Moor, searching for some hid

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Suddenly Stuart opened his eyes and sat up. 突然,斯图亚特睁开眼坐了起来。 He thought about the letter he had sent and he wondered whether it had ever been delivered. 他想不起来他写的那封信到底邮了没有。 It was an unu

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

When I Have Fears When I have fears that I may cease to be 每当我害怕,生命也许等不及 Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain, 我的笔搜集完我蓬勃的思潮, Before high-piled books, in charactery, 等不及高高一堆书,在

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Seafarer William Carlos Williams The sea will wash in but the rocks - jagged ribs riding the cloth of foam or a knob or pinnacles with gannets - are the stubborn man. He invites the storm, he lives by it? Instinct with fears that are not fears but pr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

I'm your angel No mountain's too high for you to climb All you have to do is have some climbing faith Oh yes No rivers too wide for you to make it cross All you have to do is believe it when you pray And then you will see the morning will come And ev

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Take out of your wasted hour every little pass frustration take out of your so-call problems better put them in quotations say what you need to say say what you need to say say what you need to say say what you need to say say what you need to say sa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

其实只是主唱oland Orzab一个人而已,整张专辑所有词曲、每一轨录音(器乐、主唱、和声)全部出自这家伙一人之手(口),真是吓了一跳(原来世界上真的有全才啊)!? This race is already run Get off you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

《A New Day Has Come》开篇的第一首歌曲是在说生活是积极向上的,生活的节奏是跳跃的,Celine的倩影可以从音符中走出来。是Celine招牌式的情歌,歌曲里表现出的优美,大气,根本不是一般的歌

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Listen as your day unfolds Challenge what the future holds Try and keep your head up to the sky Lovers, they may cause you tears Go ahead release your fears Stand up and be counted Don't be ashamed to cry You gotta be You gotta be bad, you gotta be b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Ooh ooh Ooh ooh I'm a dead man walking here That's the least of all my fears Ooh underneath the water It's not Alabama clay Gives my trembling hands away Ooh please forgive me father Ain't going back to Barton Hollow Devil gonna follow me 'ever I go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Only you 远离家乡寻觅前程 只有你让我牵挂 演唱者:Rappers Against Racism Troop 一段让人身心舒缓的优美旋律 英文歌词 Yeah, ah, yeah, aha, yeah, what, only you baby, only you I reminisce, and think of how we used to be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

经典歌曲-七个寂寞的日子SEVEN LONELY DAYS-GEROGIA GIBBS Seven Lonely Days Seven lonely days make one lonely week Seven lonely nights make one lonely me. Ever since the time you told me we were together Seven lonely days I cried and I cried

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是dip. Dip is spelled d-i-p, dip. Dip的意思是下降,下沉。比如,The 30-year fixed mortgage rate dipped again last week. 30年期固定抵押贷款利率上个星期再次跌落。根据一项统计,In the U.S.,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

We'll get past these fears,just hold tight my dear...有时候感动的不是什么天长地久的承诺,而是一个回身时的那句:不要怕,抓紧我就好。 Artist: Mona Song: Pavement Oh here we go again, Let me be your closet friend

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Iraq's Shi'ite paramilitary volunteer force says it's leading the campaign to drive the Islamic State from Anbar Province. But the operation's codename will do nothing to ease the fears of the area's Sunni population. Dubbed Labaik ya Hussein -- it's

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Ukraine's new president, Viktor Yanukovich, says he is committed to establishing closer ties with the European Union. Yanukovich, who is considered far more pro-Russian than his predecessor, chose to make his first foreign trip to Brussels, rather th

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

signs of mental strength 内心强大的信号 You balance emotion and logic 你能平衡感性思维与逻辑思维 You can't make good decisions without some emotion, but you can't make good decisions with too much emotion either.The truly resilien

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

How happy is the little stone Emily Dickinson How happy is the little stone. That rambles in the road alone, And doesn't care about careers, And exigencies never fears Whose coat of elemental brown A passing universe put on; And independent as the su

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读