双语有声阅读:每当我害怕
时间:2019-01-02 作者:英语课 分类:双语有声阅读
英语课
When I Have Fears
When I have fears that I may cease to be
每当我害怕,生命也许等不及
Before my pen has glean'd my teeming 1 brain,
我的笔搜集完我蓬勃的思潮,
Before high-piled books, in charactery,
等不及高高一堆书,在文字里,
Hold like rich garners 2 the full ripen'd grain;
象丰富的谷仓,把熟谷子收好;
When I behold 3, upon the night's starr'd face,
每当我在繁星的夜幕上看见
Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,
传奇故事的巨大的云雾征象,
And think that I may never live to trace
而且想,我或许活不到那一天,
Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;
以偶然的神笔描出它的幻相;
And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,
每当我感觉,呵,瞬息的美人!
That I shall never look upon thee more,
我也许永远都不会再看到你,
Never have relish 4 in the faery power
不会再陶醉于无忧的爱情
Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore
和它的魅力!——于是,在这广大的
Of the wide world I stand alone, and think
世界的岸沿,我独自站定、沉思,
Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.
直到爱情、声名,都没入虚无里
adj.丰富的v.充满( teem的现在分词 );到处都是;(指水、雨等)暴降;倾注
- The rain was teeming down. 大雨倾盆而下。
- the teeming streets of the city 熙熙攘攘的城市街道
v.收集并(通常)贮藏(某物),取得,获得( garner的第三人称单数 )
- The seeds rot the garners are laid desolate, the barns aredownthe grain is withered. 种子都在地里腐烂了,没有谷物好储藏;空谷仓都成了废墟。 来自互联网
v.看,注视,看到
- The industry of these little ants is wonderful to behold.这些小蚂蚁辛勤劳动的样子看上去真令人惊叹。
- The sunrise at the seaside was quite a sight to behold.海滨日出真是个奇景。