Facing the Enemies Within We are not born with courage, but neither are we born with fear. Maybe some of our fears are brought on by your own experiences, by what someone has told you, by what youve read in the papers. Some fears are valid, like walk

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 王强英语美文

give way to让步;让位于;被..代替 Never give way to fears. 永远不要屈服于恐惧。 The storm gave way to bright sunshine. 暴风雨过后阳光灿烂。 A:I'm afraid I can't do this. 我恐怕我完成不了。 B:Just believe yoursel

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

If you see me floating too many times 如果你见过太多次我的身影 My face will be painted in these white brick lines 白墙上会出现我的面孔 'Cos all my fears invaded 因为我的恐惧 All the crazies put on buses 侵蚀了公车上的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Im lyin here on the floor where you left me I think I took too much Im crying here, what have you done? I thought it would be fun I cant stay on your life support, theres a shortage in the switch, I cant stay on your morphine, cuz its making me itch

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

When you smile My life becomes a ray of light Sing me a lullaby To sleep at midnight I'll be hypotizes When looked into your eyes turn off the room light Let's spend the night Take me to far away Away to your secret place Take my tears my fears Take

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Mariah Carey - Hero 专辑:Grammy1995 《Hero》 Sung By Mariah Carey There's a hero If you look inside your heart You don't have to be afraid Of what you are There's an answer If you reach into your soul And the sorrow that you know Will meit away A

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

Free my mind Heal my scars Erase the past Dark days to forget And memories to last In my heart Free me now Make me forget And forgive There's no use To go on and live Show me a way To the sun Heal my scars Nothing will be forever gone Memories will s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

At least three lawmakers have been assassinated in Somalia's semi-autonomous region of Puntland in recent months, increasing fears that radical Islamist insurgents in the south may be expanding their effort to weaken the government in Puntland. One r

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

我们怎么迎接新的一天,听听歌里是怎么唱的吧。 Let the rain come down 就让大雨滂沱落下 And wash away my tears 洗去我的泪水 Let it fill my soul 就让大雨注满我的灵魂 And drown my fears 淹没我的恐惧 Let

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Do it right now! 立即行动。 You've got to get over your fear of starting eventually. 要克服对开始行动的恐惧 Have no fear of perfection you'll never reach it. SalvadorDali. 萨尔瓦多达利说过:不追求完美,你将永远不能

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Chinese authorities urge school bus safety BEIJING, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- All schools nationwide should purchase school buses in accordance with an approved list of qualified vehicle types and vendors in order to ensure safety, the Ministry of Educatio

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

【经典】Mariah CareyHero 凯莉是美国乐坛的天后级人物,曾多次获得格莱美音乐奖以及北美音乐奖,2000年她被特别授予千禧年最受欢迎女歌手奖。 这首歌是Mariah Carey早期非常成功的曲子之一。当

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Tearful Seedorf fears missing rest of season RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct. 28 (Xinhua) -- Botafogo's Dutch midfielder Clarence Seedorf will Monday undergo a scan on his right thigh to determine the extent of a muscle strain that threatens to end his season. T

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This race is already run Get off your horse get on this train Welcome to the real world I said welcome to the real world Are we rushing like the wind ? Naked out and naked in Welcome to the free world I said welcome to the me world Are we rushing lik

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

经典美语完美诠释爱的宣言 1、Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and you find out you still care for that person. 所谓爱,就是当感觉、热情和浪漫统统拿掉之后,你仍然珍惜对方。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Japan nuclear fears spread to China BEIJING, China By mid-afternoon Thursday, Fang Zhiming had already rummaged through three supermarkets in the Chinese capital searching for salt. She found none, but was on her way to a fourth shop, where her frien

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: OK, so Nanju, I'm going to ask you about things that people are sometimes afraid of. Are you afraid of flying? Nanju: No Todd: No. Do you fly a lot? Nanju: No, if I am getting opportunity I will be very happy. Todd: Really! Nanju: Yeah sure! To

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

The U.S. stock market dropped again Friday, with the Dow Jones Industrials Average closing down 1.6 percent. That capped off a week of extreme volatility on Wall Street as investors continued to lose confidence in stocks because of worries about the

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We were sun-burned and shoeless kids It was the dead of July We were skippin' stones in the failing light I smelled the fire place Although we were miles away We were infinite There was no time in those days When all we knew wasn't stolen There was n

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

there's a hero 有一位英雄 if you look inside your heart 如果你探寻内心 you don't have to be afraid 你不必害怕 of what you are 自己是什么 there's an answer 有一种答案 if you reach into your soul 如果你深入自己的灵魂

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲