绿箭侠第一季 第219期:不速之客
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
I think that's the food. Oh, ok.
大概是外卖。好
Oh, thank God, she didn't cook. Amen.
幸亏她没做饭。是啊
Mr. Merlyn. Laurel. Can I come in? Oliver.
梅林先生。劳瑞尔,我能进来吗?奥利弗.
Mr. Merlyn.
梅林先生
I've been trying to get in touch with you.
我一直想联系你呢
What are you doing here, Dad?
爸,你怎么来了
Happy Birthday, Tommy.
生日快乐,汤米。
Just give us a second. Of course.
我们单独谈谈。没问题
绿箭侠第一季
We're about to eat. I can't stay.
我们准备吃饭了。我不久留
Well, that works out because you weren't invited.
那是,我没邀请你
I'm being honored by the Starling City Municipal Group.
我得到了斯特林市政集团的嘉奖
They're bestowing 1 me with their annual Humanitarian 2 Award.
他们授予我年度人道主义奖
What, they ran out of actual humans to give it to?
怎么,他们没别人可授予了吗
I would like you to be there,if you could.
如果可以我希望你能来
I am 100% certain that I'll be busy.
我确定我会很忙
You might not believe this, but all I ever wanted for you was happiness.
你也许不会相信,我只是希望你快乐
If it will allay 3 this tension between us, I'll turn the switch back on.
如果这能缓和我们的关系,我还是会让它回到之前的状态
Save your money, Dad. I don't need it anymore.
省着你的钱吧,老爸。我不会再需要了
I'd still like you to come to the event. It would mean a lot to me.
我还是希望你能来参加这个活动。这对我很重要
You know what, Dad? Sometimes the people that you want there the most... Aren't.
知道吗,爸。有时你最期待人,不会出现
You taught me that. Multiple times.
这是你教过我很多次的
砖窑中砖堆上层已烧透的砖
- Apollo, you see, is bestowing the razor on the Triptolemus of our craft. 你瞧,阿波罗正在把剃刀赠给我们这项手艺的特里泼托勒默斯。
- What thanks do we not owe to Heaven for thus bestowing tranquillity, health and competence! 我们要谢谢上苍,赐我们的安乐、健康和饱暖。
n.人道主义者,博爱者,基督凡人论者
- She has many humanitarian interests and contributes a lot to them.她拥有很多慈善事业,并作了很大的贡献。
- The British government has now suspended humanitarian aid to the area.英国政府现已暂停对这一地区的人道主义援助。
标签:
绿箭侠