This feeling that I'm not who I think I am That something's telling me And honestly I think that there's some dark residing That lives inside of me It's like a creeps up from beneath me Something like a heartbeat's running through my veins On the sur

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲

KDFW: Ooooh, son. KDFW: He saddles up everyday and hits the open range. Egon Settle: There you go. KDFW: Which in this case is one of the busiest commercial districts in North Texas Egon Settle: I've

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

例1、满地黄花堆积,憔悴损、而今有谁堪摘? 林译:Let fallen flowers lie where they fall./ To what purpose/ And for whom should I decorate? 杨译:Fallen chrysanthemums piled up on the ground,/ So withered,/ Who would pluck the

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, That saved a wretch like me... I once was lost but now am found Was blind, but now I see. T'was Grace that taught... My heart to fear And Grace, my fears relieved. How precious did that grace appear... The hour I f

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 十八首全球最好听的女声

1After the death of Saul, David returned from defeating the Amalekites and stayed in Ziklag two days. 2On the third day a man arrived from Saul's camp, with his clothes torn and with dust on his head. When he came to David, he fell to the ground to p

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

Julianna: Ha ha! The wicked witch is dead! Hugo: What are you talking about? Julianna: Bettina is stepping down as chairperson of the committee. I thought this day would never come. Hugo: Thats a big surprise. I never thought Id live to see the day w

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

A:Drew,do you have a girlfriend? 你好,drew,有女朋友吗? B:Yes,why? 有,怎么了? A;Well, I came to know a girl 3 weeks ago and we have so much in common. 我三周前认识了一个女孩

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

i was bruised and battered and i couldn't tell what i felt i was unrecognizable to myself i saw my reflection in a window i didn't know my own face oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin acute;away

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

When we think of paying respects to the grave site, we think of, perhaps, saying a prayer or perhaps laying flowers, but at one very special section of Arlington National Cemetery, we'll find some very personal mementos left by comrades of the fallen

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(六)月

The Flowers Rose Fyleman 花朵 罗斯法伊尔曼 The gardener works away for hours 花匠连续工作数小时, To make the borders gay with flowers. 为了让边境开满艳丽的花朵。 He plants the bulbs and sows the seeds, 他种植了球茎

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

音乐天堂:Come Home Safely--Let's Go Sailing 《Come Home Safely》,Lets Go Sailing乐队的一首歌,选自专辑《The Chaos In Order》。一个网友听这首歌时说:如果这次我痛了,我将再不懂深情,再不会深情,再

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

在原所属公司Island records发行了三张成功的录音室专辑之后,流行朋克乐队McFly决定自创厂牌Super Records并发行第四张专辑'Radio:ACTIVE'。作为一个乐队他们一直努力改变创新,摆脱boy band的称谓,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Accident 3: A fall 事故3:跌落 A: Marco has fallen off a ladder. I think he's hurt his back. What shall we do? A:马可从梯子上掉下来了。我想他伤了背。我们该怎么办? B:We'd better not move him. I'll get the first-aider. B:我们

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

PSALM 16 1Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. 2I said to the Lord , You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing. 3As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight. 4The sorrows of those w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

Captain!My Captain! Walt Whitman Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done, The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won, The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting, While follow eyes the steady keel, the vesse

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Marc Anthony - Don't Let Me Leave 相关介绍:Marc Anthony的首张英文同名专辑,网罗了包括Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston,Mariah Carey,Celine Dion,Jennifer Lopez等流行、RB、拉丁乐界天王天后钟爱的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:McFly - Falling In Love 相关介绍:在原所属公司Island records发行了三张成功的录音室专辑之后,流行朋克乐队McFly决定自创厂牌Super Records并发行第四张专辑'Radio:ACTIVE'。作为一个乐队他们

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

初相遇 诗/席慕容 美丽的梦和美丽的诗一样 都是可遇而不可求的 常常在最没能料到的时刻里出现 我喜欢那样的梦 在梦里一切都可以重新开始 一切都可以慢慢解释 心里甚至还能感觉到所有被

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

To all of the fallen To all you'll always be Victims of somebody's heart Nothing to kings and queens Justification For what we never know Walls come down And men still drown In dreams so hard to hold I made you my treasure And died for your pleasure

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Light up, light up the dark And even when you think you're lost Hope is blazing in the night Illuminating So you never go astray Ain't no use livin' in the past As a slave to yesterday All's been said, it's done at last Been faded into grey The road

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲