I am a freshman of Lianhe University, majoring in Applied Physics. I am writing in the hope that I may obtain a bank loan to support my study in Applied Physics for the following four years. My parents are both laid-off workers, so its beyond their p

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

N: how was your holiday to Cyprus? O: it was so fantastic I didnt really want to come home. N: did you happen to meet someone? O: how did you know? N: you always act like this when youve fallen in love. Who is he? How did you meet? O: his name is Ton

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Floodwaters in Brisbane have fallen rapidly overnight, revealing the extent of the clean-up that lies ahead. The Brisbane River is at about 2.8 metres and is dropping quickly. Floodwaters have already receded in some areas, leaving huge amounts of ru

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

Our sates in the United States have fallen, and so has its stock price. 我们在美国市场的销量下滑,股价也下跌了。 Our sales in the United States have fallen, and so has its stock price. 我们在美国市场的销售下滑,股价也

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

志愿者在乌东为阵亡人员收尸 As the cease-fire becomes more fragile in eastern Ukraine, a team of volunteer body collectors travels to the small village of Savur Mohyla in the what pro-Russian separatists call the Donetsk Peoples Republic

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年4月

迷你对话: A:Have you seen Tom recently? 你最近有没有见到汤姆? B:No, I only hear that he has ridden high now. 没有,我只是听说他平步青云了。 A:What you said has become an old story. Now he hasfallen from grace. 你所说

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

But it was... what happened was the ...understanding of how to move these things forward, and how to create these new products, somehow evaporated, 他们不懂如何利用新技术,不懂如何创造新产品 and I think a lot of good people stuck

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

16. O Captain!My Captain! 啊,船长!我的船长! --瓦尔特.惠特曼 O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done, 啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成; The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won, 这船

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

英文歌词: i couldn't tell you why she felt that way, she felt it everyday. and i couldn't help her, i just watched her make the same mistakes again. what's wrong, what's wrong now? too many, too many problems. don't know where she belongs, where she

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Billy Gilman - The Woman In My Life The woman in my life Wakes me up in the morning With a gentle touch She kisses me and whispers darling This day was made for us The woman in my life has a way of smiling That can turn a gray sky blue It's just like

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Astaroth you said buying time is useless when all of the loose ends get you tied up in knots it isn't a question but more a suggestion that you're supposed to move on if apathy befalls you and nobody calls you to see if your heart is alright the oper

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Two Chinese astronauts Jing Haipeng and Chen Dong have spent 33 days in space, marking a new record for China.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

今天我们要学的词是weather。 Weather, 在名词里是天气的意思,也可以指坏天气,作为动词,就引伸为经受和渡过难关。Australian banks are weathering the turmoil in global credit markets relatively well, 澳大利亚

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Rio Tinto says its iron ore production rose in the last quarter of 2015. The big miner says output increased by 10% to just over 87 million tonnes in the December quarter. Shipments of iron ore rose 11% to around 340 million tonnes. Rio expects to in

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2016年

模仿文本: China has been taking as much as Brazil can produce until now. Brazil's Vale is the world's biggest producer of the stuff. It profits and its profits and revenue have fallen sharply last year, and so did Brazil's economy. Yes, if Chin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

今天我们要学的词是 cutback。Cutback 做为名词,意思是减少,削减。When the budget is tight, one of the first things to happen is a cutback in travel. 预算紧张的时候,最先被取消的就是出差经费。Apple's stock h

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是survey。 Survey, 是调查的意思。有些调查很正式。比如说,A comprehensive survey shows that support for suicide bombing against civilians has fallen sharply across the Muslim world since 2002, 一项综合调

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

? ?大学英语四级考试越来越近,考生可掌握一些四级作文模板,会在接下来的四级考试中更得心应手。 It is obvious in the graph/table that the rate/number/amount of Y has undergone dramatic changes. It has gone up/g

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

《五星大饭店》超好听英文插曲:Fair Artist:Remy Zero Song:Fair Hey, are you lonely? Has summer gone so slowly? We found the ground, but that damage was done. It's cold as you fade into the sun. Where'd you go? To me? But you're alive! W

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

State television in Yemen has broadcast a brief message from President Ali Abdullah Saleh more than six hours after he was injured in a rocket attack on his compound in the capital Sanaa. But President Saleh was not seen in vision; only his words wer

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版