Yeah,why do have some of my business?Why do you have the ,do you highlight,you want to on the lid,would you?Something bad had happened. Oh,I'm sorry to hear that. I've got,I lost extensions.And.. I don't..First of all,I don't know what it is. I mean,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

An official figure showed the US unemployment rate has fallen slightly. Govenment dot reviews the American economy created modestly 115000 jobs in April, taking the job's rate to 8.1 percent. It's good news for the American president Barack Obama, wh

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

Unit 2: what I have done today. May 4th , Sunday, Fine. After watching English on Sunday on TV in the morning. I phoned LiHua telling her we should go see the film HERO together in the afternoon. After the film is over, we went to the Mr W. Mr W is o

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5 图片6 图片7 图片8 图片9 Onceuponatime, saidFrog, Thereweretwogoodfriends,aFrogandaToad. Thefrogwasnotfeelingwell.HeaskedhisfriendtheToadtotellhimastory. T heToadcouldnotthinkofastory. H ewalkedupanddown

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

Switching from night and day So enchanting and wish such grace Wasting my time and myself Im degrading 白天黑夜交错 如此妖娆婀娜 蹉跎着岁月又蹉跎了自我 So many stray ahead but I stay confident Out of the darkness you can be fre

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

中英翻唱:Stop Stop Stop圣女天团 蔡依林翻唱 No I didn't trust him But he rushed me to feel Tried me mesmerize to me With his all sex appeal Told me everything That I was longing to hear Shine and handsome My souvenir And then all of sudde

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

直以来给人的印象都是粗犷豪迈的英国蓝领摇滚皇帝BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN这首作品却是罕有的细腻与诗意。令人联想起清晨微凉冷寂的费城街道。冷清的配器,苦涩的词作,述说着一个垂死者在弥留之

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep go the horns in the cars in the street we walked away from the lover's leap opposite directions synchronised feet wait wait wait wait wait wait wait for the time it takes a heart to mend a break how many moons are r

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Many times I've tried to tell you Many times I've cried alone Always I'm surprised how well you Cut my feelings to the bone Don't want to leave you really I've invested too much time To give you up that easy To the doubts that complicate your mind We

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Hey, are you lonely? Has summer gone so slowly? We found the ground, but that damage was done. It's cold as you fade into the sun. Where'd you go? To me? But you're alive! Well, it's only fallen frames, they told me. You stand out, it's so loud... an

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Not just sporting events in the World Cup, but also, as the summer months draw close, when people are very excited about the hot wave from festivals. We want to make people aware that these scam websites are all out there and people should be on thei

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Remy Zero - Fair Hey, are you lonely? Has summer gone so slowly? We found the ground, but that damage was done. It's cold as you fade into the sun. Where'd you go? To me? But you're alive! Well, it's only fallen frames, they told me. You stand out, i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Honoring The Other Fallen Of Sept. 11: Sickened Ground Zero Volunteers play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0003:59repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Mourning continues in Mumbai as the city limps back to normal after militant attacks that killed about 175 people and injured more than 300 others. Among the funerals and memorial services was a remembrance for a rabbi and his wife who were killed i

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十二月)

今天我们要学的词是 birth rate. Birth rate 出生率。The birth rate in China fell last year despite the country easing its family planning policies and allowing all couples to have two children. 尽管中国政府放宽计划生育政策,允

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

范文12:A Report(报告) To: Director , Center of Equipment Service From: Director , Exchange Center Subject: Purchase of a printer Dear Sir, Last week, we wrote you a report applying to buy a new

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Its among the most famous race courses in the world, but here in Aintree and alteration to the fences has been described by organizers as the biggest change in the history of the Grand National. The jumps will still look the same, but beneath the spi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Lily Allen 再次归来!现身 Under 1 Roof,低调钢琴伴奏现场华美演绎 Keane 经典《Somewhere Only We Know》。钢琴琴键如行云流水,Lily Allen 的声音尽显娇媚柔美,Lily,We want more! 歌词: I walked across an

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是short of。 Short of, 指达不到的,缺少的。 The project was set aside because we are short of funding, 这个项目下马了,因为我们资金不足。麦当劳三月上旬表示,由于欧洲部分地区的恶劣

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

来自加拿大(安大略省)的女声二重唱组合DALA, 由Sheila Carabine和 Amanda Walther组成,2005年夏天,组合签约加拿大环球唱片,并发行了首张专集《Angels and Thieves》。 歌词: I've been trying to paint a ma

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 金属