[00:00:33] John dates her seven times a week. 约翰一周内约了她七次。 [00:04:13] Really? 真的吗? [00:05:20] That's a straws in the wind. 这可是一种迹象。 [00:08:13] I think so. 我也是这么想的。 [00:09:23] Maybe he's fal

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

The stock market is a hot topic these days. Since the credit crisis began in September 2009, people have been watching stock prices very carefully. A lot of people have lost a lot of money because share values have fallen. The stock market is a stran

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Fertility rates have fallen in countries with woeful economies, such as Greece and Italy. 在经济状况糟糕至极的国家中,如希腊和意大利,它们的生育率已经下跌。 But they have also fallen in countries that sailed through t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

The Voice Of The Ancient Bard 古行吟诗人的声音 Youth of delight! come hither 快乐的青年,到这里来, And see the opening morn, 来看这正在展示的曙光, Image of Truth new-born. 是新生真理的意象, Doubt is fled, and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

蔡依林《love love love》的英文版。 No I didn't trust him but he rushed me to feel 不 我还没有信赖他,但是他已经催眠了我的感觉 Tried me mesmerize to me with his all sex appeal 尝试我对我以及他所有的性感施催眠术 Told me everything that I was longing to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

蔡依林《love love love》的英文版 No I didn't trust him but he rushed me to feel 不 我还没有信赖他,但是他已经催眠了我的感觉 Tried me mesmerize to me with his all sex appeal 尝试我对我以及他所有的性感施催眠术

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

A story of a mother and her son One day, a little girl fell down onto the ground, the boy went over and wanted to help her up.But his mother stopped him and said: don't do that, otherwise, others will think it was you who knocked her down. Another da

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Billy Gilman(比利吉尔曼),一个12岁大男孩,以首张专辑《One Voice》迅速拿下Billboard乡村专辑榜亚军及流行专辑榜Top22, 同名单曲直扑乡村单曲榜Top20并跃进流行单曲榜Top38,攻势强劲必有更灿烂

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

This is AP News Minute. President Barack Obama laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns to honor members of the military who died serving their country. In his remarks, Obama called for Americans to honor the fallen by caring for those they leave be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(六)月

型男歌手Jonas Myrin电眼迷人,最新专辑Dreams Plans Everything律动缭绕。 歌词: Song:Dead Alive Artist:Jonas Myrin Im running round in circles, as the world is passing by Im chasing every shadow, as Im searching for the light I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

May It Be 歌手:Enya May It Be Music: Eithne N Bhraonin May it be an evening star Shines down upon you May it be when darkness falls Your heart will be true You walk a lonely road Oh! How far you are from home Morni? utli? (Quenya: Darkness has come

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A 16th Century convent in Mexico has reemerged as water levels in a dam reservoir have fallen to low levels. Low water levels at the Malpaso hydroelectric dam in the southern Mexican state of Chiapas have uncovered part of the convent, which was subm

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

今天我们要学的词是popularity。 Popularity, 是有声望,得人心的意思。法国选民对萨尔科奇总统感到不满。His popularity has fallen sharply for a second successive month, 他的民众支持率连续第二月大幅度下降

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Bruce Springsteen:Streets of philadelphia 费城街道 一直以来给人的印象都是粗犷豪迈的英国蓝领摇滚皇帝BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN这首作品却是罕有的细腻与诗意。令人联想起清晨微凉冷寂的费城街道。冷清的配

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

nobody's home i couldn't tell you why she felt that way, she felt it everyday. and i couldn't help her, i just watched her make the same mistakes again. what's wrong, what's wrong now? too many, too many problems. don't know where she belongs, where

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

听歌学英语:蔡依林LoveLoveLove英文版StopStopStop 来自乌克兰的三人女子合唱团Nu Virgos被评为2003年俄罗斯最受欢迎团体,狂飙12白金唱片销售佳绩,创下了每35分钟就被音乐电视台播出一次MV记录。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

FM Static - Tonight (只想紧握你的手) I remember the times we spent together on those drives We had a million questions all about our lives and when we got to New York everything felt right I wish you were here with me tonight I remember th

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Come Home Safely,Lets Go Sailing乐队的一首歌,选自专辑《The Chaos In Order》。Lets Go Sailing 是来自美国加利福尼亚的独立乐队。 Come home safely tonight. Walk only where you see your shadow Lit up like a little cloud. C

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and think of you Turning in circles confusion is nothing new Flashback to warm nights almost left behind Suitcase of memories, time after sometimes you picture me I'm walking too far ahead You're calling to me, I

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Truth be told, that line is old You think you're funny but you ain't honey that muscle shirt that spray on tan yeah you think you're the man walk up to me, drunk as can be you wanna dance, a snow balls chance let's get in on, as if you can yeah you t

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐