127 Hours是根据真人真事改编的电影。美国登山青年Aron Ralston攀岩时,因右臂被石头压住被困5天5夜,为了逃生,他强忍剧痛,硬生生切断右臂,终于成功生还。 Dido: In your life, your mad In your car

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

[00:02.48]Think she'd go for me? I am a year older: 她会喜欢我吗?我大了一岁 [00:06.04]I don't know. I'll put in the good word for you, big guy. All right? 不知道,我替你说些好话 [00:12.08]- Hello. - Hi. [00:15.28]Um, I'm the m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(265) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-27宜嫁

A: I have been getting headaches almost every day lately. B: Have you just started getting a lot of headaches? A: I never had very many headaches before, but the last few weeks I have been getting a lot of them. B: Have you had any unusually stressfu

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Our sales have fallen sharply since May. 五月份以来我们的销售量急剧下降。 Our sales have fallen sharply since May. 五月份以来我们的销售量急剧下降。 Have you found the reasons? 你找到原因了吗? Last year we saw

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Adam Phillips For many Americans, Memorial Day means the beginning of the summer vacation season. But Memorial Day was set aside as a national day of remembrance for those who have died in America's w

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--国际时事

Nobodys Home《无家可归》艾薇儿 英文歌词 nobody's home i couldn't tell you why she felt that way, she felt it everyday. and i couldn't help her, i just watched her make the same mistakes again. what's wrong, what's wrong now? too many, to

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Amarantine By Enya You know when you give your love away It opens your heart, Everything is new. And you know time will always find a way To let your heart believe it's true. You know love is everything you say; A whisper, a word, Promises you give.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Song:Razorman Artist:Jade Valerie Uhhhhhh.... Hey, I think you've got the best of me Trying to find out what is left of me While I am sleeping in the stranger's arms Oh god, I used to be so good at this Don't know how I've lost control of this No

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Badly Drawn Boy - The Shining Faith pours from your walls, drowning your calls I've tried to hear, you're not near Remembering when I saw your face Shining my way, pure timing Now I've fallen in deep, slow silent sleep It's killing me, I'm dying o pu

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

英语作文 A man was crossing the river when he accidentally dropped his sword into the river. Immediately he made a mark on the boat where the sword had fallen. This is where my sword fell off, I shall find my sword by this mark. he said. When the bo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

今天我们要学的词是weather。 Weather, 在名词里是天气的意思,也可以指坏天气,作为动词,就引伸为经受和渡过难关。Australian banks are weathering the turmoil in global credit markets relatively well, 澳大利亚

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

I Want To Break Free,一首非常经典复古的作品,来自于英国皇后乐队---Queen。英国电台2BR最近一有机会就播放这首歌,除了向老一代音乐家致敬之外,作品本身的经典韵味儿也是值得我们再次重温的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

释义: fall asleep 睡着 fall 用作 become 含义的典型例句。asleep 表示睡着的,为形容词形态,两个词共同组成的 fall asleep 表示睡着。尤其 fall asleep ... ing 表示做某事的过程中睡着。 例句: Don't

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

I'm no stranger to temptation I have found some comfort there But it only leaves me with questions It never answers any prayers I've been as high as angels fly and I've fallen straight to hell Heaven help me Heaven help me Cause I can't help myself I

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The annihilation of our souls Bring forth the last known resistance of lies This is the re-birth of our systems failure How quickly we crawl away from the masses The distance has fallen, trusting in failure How quickly we run fearing our death You li

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Ever revealing hope to our comfort fills the void within our hearts. Father reveal our worth, save us, this is our last breath. Unconditional love, could it be she's found it. Oh it feels so real, don't hold your breath! His hands move down her thigh

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I won't get mad and I won't break in two Because I understand you Now take this change and let my clothes soak with rain As I study orchid blues And some can't live Unless they feed on fallen leaves And so you'll let me down to come alive When you co

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

《费城故事》主题歌Streets Of Philadelphia 清晨,空旷孤寂的费城大街上,主人公蹒跚而行,满脸的疲惫,双眼充满着无助和绝望。此时音乐响起 ,便是这首Streets Of Philadelphia(费城的街道)。

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

本期内容: China appointed a new chief securities regulator. Liu Shiyu, chairman of Agricultural Bank of China and former vice-governor of the central bank, replaced Xiao Gang, who was sackedapparently blamed for months of stockmarket turmoil. T

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

为避免6月股灾惨剧重演,9月7日,上海证券交易所、深圳证券交易所和中国金融期货交易所发布关于就指数熔断机制(circuit-breaker mechanism)相关规定公开征求意见的通知。 请看《中国日报》报道

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇