感谢来电 谢谢您的电话。 A: We look forward to serving you, Mr.Ramsay. Thanks for calling. 我们恭候您的光临,拉姆齐先生。谢谢您的电话。 B: OK, I see. 好的,我知道了。 同类问句: Thank you for calling. 感谢

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Being Forced Out of a Position Julianna: Ha ha! The wicked witch is dead! Hugo: What are you talking about? Julianna: Bettina is stepping down as chairperson of the committee. I thought this day would never come. Hugo: Thats a big surprise. I never t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

lessons 131-132 Listen and enjoy may it be May it be an evening star衷心祈祷,夜里有颗星, Shines down upon you照耀着你。 May it be when darkness falls衷心祈祷,黑暗降临大地之时, Your heart will be true你的心依然真诚

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

Dylan suddenly wakened. He muttered, What happened? His 90-year-old wife said nothing. Her side of the bed was empty. He asked, Where are you? No answer. He walked around to her side of the bed. She was lying on the carpet. He grabbed her by her thin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

A photo of Britain's Prince George made an animal charity angry. It shows him giving chocolate ice cream to his dog. The charity, the RSPCA, said George was being kind to his dog, but it wasn't a good thing to do. It said chocolate and ice cream are

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

模仿文本: In Australia's biggest city Sydney people may be used to scorching weather at this time of year, but not quite this scorching. On Friday the thermometers there touched a record-breaking 45.8 degrees. So how has the city been coping? A

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Introduction 经验之歌序诗 Hear the voice of the Bard, who present, past, and future, sees; 听那行吟诗人的声音!他看见现在、过去和未来, Whose ears have heard the Holy Word that walked among the ancient trees; 他的耳朵听

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Chase Coy是来自美国Indiana的Greenwood独立民谣艺人。 Just tell me you're doing okay I can't help but think of you everyday And I know that it's hard when I'm miles away But I know we'll be together some day Fall is gone Winter is here I s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Prices for many widely traded goods have fallen recently after big increases earlier in the year. Oil, the world's most widely traded commodity by value, led the way. Oil prices fell in part because

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(八)月

Bikers Rally to Remember the Fallen The din of hundreds of gleaming Harley Davidson motorcycles and country music give this Long Island gathering of the U.S. Veterans Motorcycle Club a festive feel. The rally is in preparation for the Rolling Thunder

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(五月)

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane I walked across an empty land I knew the pathway like the back of my hand I felt the earth beneath my feet Sat by the river and it made me complete Oh simple thing where have you gone I'm getting old and I need somethi

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Nobody`s Home是来自加拿大的摇滚女歌手Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿拉维尼)演唱的歌曲,收录于她的第二张专辑《under my skin》,是专辑中的第五首歌曲。 i couldn't tell you why she felt that way, 我无法告诉你她所

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1、air pocket气囊:指一种股票的显而易见的极其虚弱性。 2、backdoor listing后门上市:一家公司因其自身未能符合交易所上市规定,便买进一个上市公司,将

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第83届奥斯卡最佳歌曲提名之If I Rise 127 Hours是根据真人真事改编的电影。美国登山青年Aron Ralston攀岩时,因右臂被石头压住被困5天5夜,为了逃生,他强忍剧痛,硬生生切断右臂,终于成功生还

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是 turmoil. Turmoil名词,意思是混乱、骚动。Shares in Sabadell, the second-biggest bank in Catalonia and the fifth largest in Spain, have fallen 10% as the independence turmoil between Catalonia and Madrid escalate

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Emme Packer,轻轻浅浅的吉他伴奏,婉转朴素的吟唱,音乐中彰显了indie一贯的沉静和自然,不加修饰,淡得像若有若无的风,以及晨曦渐远时地平线上逝去的那一抹白色。 You kick the blow, now you

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Come, come fallen ones Dance in the healing stream He has faithfully kept you Brought you out of captivity Rejoice, rejoice with all your hearts Sing Him a new song Thats heard high on the windswept mountains It will resound Lead, Lord, with unfailin

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Simone White - The beep beep song Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep go the horns in the cars in the street we walked away from the lover's leap opposite directions synchronised feet wait wait wait wait wait wait wait for the time it takes a heart to

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

释义: fall off 从脱离出去,(价格等)下降 字面含义为从本体处脱离(fall)出去(off)。不仅可以用来表示从自行车或屋顶上掉下来,还可以表示衣扣等掉落下来,也可以用来指价格等的下

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

释义: fall into 陷入,开始做某事,区分 表示陷入的内部或摔倒等,可以用来表示倒在床上或在沙发上躺下,也可以表示开始被吸引。 例句: I just fell into bed with my clothes on. 我没脱衣服就直接

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语