Todd: OK. Steven, you're looking at a picture. Please describe what you see! Steven: Uh, I can see a red double decker bus. It's the kind of bus you'll see very often in London. In fact I know this bus is from London because I can see the names: Chel

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

by Jason Marshall In the last article, we learned that there are several ways to calculate the average value of a sample of data. We focused on one such method, the arithmetic mean, and used it to calculate the average number of potato chips in a bag

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

Sometimes we fight 'Bout who's wrong and right And stay up all night And sometimes we drink And say hurtful things That we don't mean [Pre Chorus] Yeah, we're both screamin' But nobody's listenin' Let's take this madness Out of the kitchen [Chorus]

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

JERUSALEM, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is outraged over statements made by Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman in a speech he delivered Tuesday at the United Nations. Lieberman told delegates to the UN General Assemb

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: How may I help you? B: Something is wrong with my washing machine. A: Tell me the problem. B: For some reason, the water won't drain. A: That's the only problem with it? B: That's the only problem. A: Would you like me to come fix it for you? B: Y

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: What can I help you with today? B: My washing machine isn't working. A: What's the problem? B: The water will not drain. A: Is there anything else wrong with it? B: No, that's it. A: I can come down and fix that for you if you'd like. B: When will

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Paul has a red bicycle. He loves his red bicycle. He got the red bicycle for his ninth birthday. His parents gave him his bike when he was nine. He takes care of his bike. He puts air in both tires. He puts air in the front tire. He puts air in the r

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Kattle you are gonna be famous. To pet owner Donna Hill, She is just as much a part of my family as any child is to another family. Kattle is her everything. You can't beat the unconditional love. The same from Roxy's owner Jeremy Bret. She's our bab

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Ah-la-la-la-la 啊 啦 啦 啦 啦 Ah-la-la-la-la 啊 啦 啦 啦 啦 I met this girl late last year 去年我遇到了这个女孩 She said don*t you worry if I disappear 她说如果我消失不见你不用担心 I told her I*m not really 我告诉她

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

这首歌是艾德为他朋友的婚礼专门创作的歌曲。这是一首非常有爱的婚礼歌曲,歌中用Your soul could never grow old its evergreen歌唱了真爱永恒。希兰本人将这首歌形容为走入婚姻殿堂的歌。这是一首

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

A: A doctor! I need a doctor! B: Give me some details, sir. A: Something is wrong with my wife. She's lying on the floor. B: Sir, if you don't calm down, you might have a stroke yourself. A: You're right, I'm beside myself with worry. B: Hold on, sir

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

The latest China-U.S. Strategic and Economic Dialogue is due to kick off Wednesday in Washington, with new faces representing both sides on a new set of issues. CRI's Washington chief correspondent Xiaohong with more. The Sunnylands summit between th

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

From tip to tip, its wings stand eight feet. This superb blighter can soar almost e* 24 hours a day. Waiting in this bustling, the troublous of hundreds of thousands of birds, her mate shores up the nest from last year's breeding. And after seven lon

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

Been running from these feelings for so long Telling my heart I didn't need you Pretending I was better off alone But I know that it's just a lie So afraid to take a chance again So afraid of what I feel inside [Chorus] But I need to be next to you

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Chris: Well, actually, Lindsay, I have a surprise. A bit of news to tell you as well. I'm getting married. Lindsay: No way! Chris: Yeah. Lindsay: You're getting married? Chris: Yep. I'm actually getting married before you, probably in March. Lindsay:

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Anna: I got married on May 18th, in 2002, and I wanted to have a very romantic wedding but also small and, so John and I started to have my wedding in our, my parents backyard, so we decorated the backyard and we invited just close family and friends

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Did those shipments get to Detroit this morning? No. They're gonna be a few days late. Did you use FedEx Express like I asked you? No. Remind me again why I keep you around here? You're my dad. When you need fast and reliable service, relax, it's Fed

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

WASHINGTON, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama will unveil a comprehensive package of gun violence reduction proposals on Wednesday, including renewing assault weapons ban and tougher background checks, said the White House on Tuesday. I

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news everyday? Kerri: Sometimes. Todd: How do you follow the news? Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet. Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station? Kerri: NPR, b

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

打榜热歌:Ed Sheeran - The A Team Ed Sheeran,英国20岁的创作新人歌手,这首The A Team本周打入英国单曲榜第三位。这首歌讲述了一个有毒瘾的妓女的故事。Ed Sheeran的声音非常清澈好听,此前Westlife成

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲