Who is of so little faith that in a moment of great disaster or heartbreak has not called to his God? Who has not cried out when confronted with danger, death, or mystery beyond his normal experience or comprehension? From where has this deep instin

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

歌词: i can see your face everywhere i look but everywhere is nowhere without you' what seemed to be like days was just a moment in time but it meant the world to me cuz i knew what i've been sear

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

英伦创作才子Ed Sheeran,新砖中的这首《Lego House》安静而流畅的旋律深得人心,目前在UK单曲榜上位列第5。借用一位沪友的点评:这首歌将失去爱后的失落和颓废表现得淋漓尽致。 最近在某社

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

EDUCATION REPORT - July 4, 2002: Medical Residents This is the VOA Special English Education Report. To become a doctor in the United States, students usually attend four years of medical school after

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Lindsay: So, since you've been working so hard to plan this wedding, what are you worried about? Chris: I suppose I'm a little bit worried about the fact that we've never lived together. Lindsay: Oh, really? Chris: So once we get married, it will act

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Economics Report - 'You Are Your Brand:' Using Social Media to Find a Job This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 Today we share some ideas for job hunters about presenting yourself online. 今

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(五)月

By Peta Thornycroft Harare 28 March 2008 Analysts loyal to the ruling ZANU-PF at the University of Zimbabwe's political science department have predicted that President Robert Mugabe will easily win a new term in Saturday's election. Peta Thornycroft

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

The U.S. and Russia presidents are scheduled to meet for the first time Wednesday on the sidelines of the G20 summit in London. The new Kremlin leader comes to the meeting with a record of policy initiatives that have swung between belligerent threa

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

Progress Has Been Made In Containing Malaria, More Needs To Be Done For every minute that goes by, a child under five years of age dies of malaria. Malaria has been diagnosed on every continent, but sub-Saharan Africa is the region most afflicted. Dr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(四月)

A: Why'd you pull me over? B: Are you aware that you drove through a red light? A: I ran a red light? B: Yes, you did. A: I apologize, but I didn't realize that I did that. B: Weren't you taught that yellow means slow down, not speed up? A: I did lea

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A: What seems to be the problem? B: Oh, my God! Its my stomach. Its killing me! A: Where does it hurt the most? B: Right here! It hurts right here! A: How long has it felt like this? B: I felt OK when I woke up, and then, suddenly, I had this really

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: I am here to get my prescription filled. B: Your prescription will be ready in twenty minutes. A: Do you ever deliver prescriptions by mail? B: Yes, in fact, you can renew this prescription over the Internet and have it delivered to your home. A:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Intermediate - You Are Fired! (C0072) A: Hi Isabel! You wanted to see me? B: Yes Anthony, come on in. Have a seat. A: Is everything okay? You seem a bit preoccupied. B: Well, Anthony, this is not going to be an easy conversation.The company has made

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

SCIENCE REPORT – January 9, 2002: Red Wine and Heart Disease By George Grow This is the VOA Special English SCIENCE REPORT. British scientists may have discovered the reason why red wine appears to

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

I'd like to sit around and dream you up a perfect miracle 我愿静坐一旁,与你一同设想一个完美的奇迹 I'd part the clouds and have the sun proudly shining on you 我愿驱散层云,让旭日之光芒骄傲地照耀着你 I'd take t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Wendi: So, yeah, I wanna talk about wedding experiences and one of the best wedding. Rachel: The best wedding I've ever gone to was probably my friend, well, OK, wait, hold on, pause it for a second. Wendi: No worries because Rachel: What is our scal

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, John could you tell us about your wedding day? John: Sure, I got married about two years ago on May 18th. I got married in my wife's parents backyard. They have a really beautiful backyard, with a pool and it's nicely landscaped, with lots

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

By Elizabeth Carlassare. Todays topic is a new tax-deduction for homebuyers. A nifty new tax deduction is available to homebuyers this year. In late December, the President signed a tax relief act into law that makes mortgage insurance for homes purc

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 货币英语

For more discussion, we have in the studio Victor Gao, a current affairs commentator. Q1: The eighth China-US Strategic and Economic Dialogue is the last one for the Obama administration, before the US elects a new president. How will this dialogue a

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

今天我们要学的词是fired up。 Fired up, 意思是激动的,热情的。 The students are totally fired up about the upcoming math competition, 学生们兴奋地期待着即将举行的数学竞赛。 The candidate got the crowd fired up w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词