Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran When your legs don't work like 当你的感觉不像 they used to before 从前那般敏感 And I can't sweep you off of your feet 我不能让你坠入爱河 Will your mouth still 你的嘴还记得 remember the taste

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

A: I havent seen you in a while. How have you been? B: Things are going fairly well. How about you? A: Well, Im hanging in there, but I lost my job and need to find another one quickly. B: I am looking for a job myself. What were you thinking of doin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

A: Hi, is this the Rsum Writing Workshop? B: Yes, this is the Rsum Writing Workshop. Welcome! A: I really dont know that much about putting together a rsum. B: Its easy. Dont worry about it. A: Whats the most important part? B: Well, the most importa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

A: Could you help me figure out why I am missing my unemployment check for this week? B: I hope that you remembered to send in your last Continued Claim Form. A: I am pretty sure that I didnt send that claim form in. B: You have to send that form in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

Top Trump administration officials say they are not the writer of a New York Times opinion piece sharply critical of President Donald Trump. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke on the issue during his visit to India. He called the opinion piece sad.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Darlin' I can't explain Where did we lose our way Girl it's drivin' me insane And I know I just need one more chance To prove my love to you If you come back to me I'll gurantee That I'll never let you go Can we go back to the days when our love was

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

EDUCATION REPORT - Learning Disabilities, Part 6: Special Education By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, March 11, 2004 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report. We continu

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

By Jerilyn Watson THIS IS AMERICA – July 15, 2002: Medical Education VOICE ONE: Students must study and work for many years to become a doctor in the United States. Working conditions are often very

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

THIS IS AMERICA -August 5, 2002: Presidential Medal of Freedom By George Grow VOICE ONE: President Bush recognized twelve people at a White House ceremony last month. The twelve were officially honore

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Independent Media Emerge in Tripoli After Fall of Gadhafi Independent news media are beginning to emerge in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, two weeks after the fall of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. They are pledging to help build democratic institution

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(九月)

A: I need a doctor immediately! B: Sir, is everything all right? A: My wife just collapsed on the floor! B: Sir, I need you to calm down. Take deep breaths. A: I'm sorry. It's just that my wife.I need the emergency room. B: Sir, I'm dialing 911 on an

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Help me! I need a doctor! B: What is the problem, sir? A: My wife is on the floor! B: Sir, please calm down. Take a deep breath. A: I need some help, right now! B: Sir, I'm going to put you through to 911. A: Hurry, please! B: I'm transferring you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: What's wrong, officer? B: You do realize that you ran a red light, don't you? A: I did? B: You didn't see the red light? A: I'm sorry for running it, but I really didn't know. B: Didn't you learn that red means stop? A: I know that. B: Then tell m

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A: I need to get my prescription filled. B: You may pick it up in twenty minutes. A: If I wanted to, could I have it mailed to me? B: Yes, and you can renew this prescription by phone. A: Are there any special instructions about this medication? B: T

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: I am dropping off my prescription to get it filled. B: You can come back in twenty minutes, and it will be ready. A: If I couldnt wait, could the prescription be mailed to me? B: Yes, you can have it delivered or filled at any location in our HMO.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

But they can't migrate to greener pastures until the last of the youngsters has been winged. So mother has become stingy and edgy. Readying for the migration ahead, she tongues oily secretions over every bit of her flight equipment. A bat's wings are

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

A 79-year-old man was slightly injured on Saturday while waiting in his brand new convertible in a drive-through lane at Burger Prince restaurant. Herman Sherman of Northville suffered a mild burn about 9:00 p.m. when a young female employee accident

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Todd: So Travis, you said your brother is getting married. Travis: Well, actually not my brother, my cousin is getting married. On my family's side of the family, on my father's side of the family, I have quite a few cousins and quite a few uncles an

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Chris: Hey, Linds. Lindsay: Hi, Chris. How are you? Chris: Pretty good. Hey, I heard you're getting married? Lindsay: I am. I got engaged in July and I'm getting married next September. Chris: Wow. That's quite a long time between getting engaged and

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Wendi: OK, so I have never in my life been to a Wiccan wedding, and I want to know exactly what goes down? Rachel: OK, a Wiccan wedding, unlike other weddings, it's about their religion but it's more about celebrating the love of the couple and then

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个