Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing Love is a many splendored thing It's the April rose that only grows in the early spring Love is nature's way of giving a reason to be living The golden crown that make

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第九辑

A: Shouldn't you already be in bed? B: I can't sleep. I'm really not all that tired. A: You need to get some rest, as you have to get up early in the morning. B: It's impossible for me to get to sleep right now. A: Just close your eyes, and try not t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: It's time for bed. B: I'm not ready to go to sleep. I'm not tired. A: It's quite late, and you have an early day tomorrow. B: I'm not going to be able to fall asleep. A: Why don't you try counting sheep? B: I've tried that before. It really doesn'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Today I will be master of my emotions. The tides advance; the tides recede. Winter goes and summer comes. summer wanes and the cold increases. The sun rises; the sun sets. The moon is full; the moon is black. The birds arrive;the birds depart. Flowe

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

I will live this day as if it is my last. And what shall I do with this last precious day which remains in my keeping? First, I will seal up its container of life so that not one drop spills itself upon the sand. I will waste not a moment mourning y

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

I will persist until I succeed. In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each bull is then rated with care

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

A: I dont know where the EDD office is. B: The whole process can be done over the phone or Internet. You dont need to go into the office. A: What about their job help information? B: The office has many wonderful workshops to help you find a job. A:

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

THIS IS AMERICA -June 3, 2002: Weddings By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: Almost two-and-one-half million marriages are performed each year in the United States. June is one of the most popular months for

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

新编英语教程第六册unit06_2_The_Mystery_of_the_Franklin_Exped

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

A: I need your help with something. B: Whats wrong? A: I somehow locked myself out of my apartment. B: How did you lock yourself out? A: Im really not sure. B: Wheres your key? A: I locked it inside the house. B: I do have a spare key to your door. A

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Did you need help with something? B: I'm having a problem with my washing machine. A: What is wrong with it? B: The water isn't draining from it. A: Is that the only problem? B: Everything else is working fine. A: I'm available if you'd like me to

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

73 国际互联网上的医药信息 DATE=7-23-01 TITLE=DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Medical Information on the Internet BYLINE=Nancy Steinbach (Start at 01'0

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

Jeff: So, Jonathan, you are the... maybe most prolific traveler I have ever met, and your home is a suitcase, so how do you live out of a suitcase like that? Jonathan: I wouldn't really say my home is a suitcase, but I think that people really hold o

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

MOSCOW, May 8 (Xinhua) -- Russia's new President Vladimir Putin endorsed on Tuesday Dmitry Medvedev as prime minister, within an hour of parliament's approval of Putin's nominee. Medvedev will have a week to submit to the president the composition of

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

URUMQI, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- A total of 168 tourists were rescued early Thursday after being stranded by high winds for 12 hours in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, rescuers said. The tourists were traveling by car and bus on a prov

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1) I need a break 我必须休息一会儿 劳逸结合,不要太累啦!你们有午睡的习惯吗? 2) take some time off 休息一下, 暂时放下工作或者学习 要用什么心态面对生活呢?想了便做,做了便放下,了了有

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych has promised to allow jailed former prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko to receive medical attention outside of the Kyiv prison, where she is currently being held. At a news conference Tuesday, Mr. Yanukovych said he

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PRETORIA, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- The whereabouts of former president Nelson Mandela who is receiving treatment for a lung infection have puzzled journalists who are scrambling to get first- hand as well as first-time information about the anti-apartheid

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

爱德华克里斯多弗希兰(Edward Christopher Sheeran)艺名艾德希兰(Ed Sheeran),1991年2月17日出生于英国英格兰西约克郡,是大西洋唱片(Atlantic Records)旗下的一位歌手同时也是一位创作人。 Loving can hurt

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

以后缀-ed结尾的形容词(如ashamed, delighted, excited, frightened, interested, moved, pleased, surprised, worried等)通常用于说明人,不用于说明事物,即使它们所修饰的名词是事物,那它们指的也是与该事物相关

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语