A: I need to have my computer fixed. B: What's the problem? A: I think it has a virus. B: Did you buy your computer from us? A: Yes, I bought if from your store. B: Did you get the warranty on your computer? A: Yes, I got the warranty. B: My computer

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Can you fix my computer? B: What's wrong with it? A: I believe that it has a virus. B: Where did you get your computer? From us? A: Yes, I did. B: Did you purchase a warranty for the computer? A: I believe that I purchased the warranty. B: Our rec

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Their wedding was just exquisite. B: I know. Maybe one day I'll have a wedding like that. A: What do you think their budget was? B: It must have cost them a pretty penny. A: Would you like to have a big wedding like they did? B: No. I think I woul

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

I will greet this day with love in my heart. For this is the greatest secret of success in all ventures. Muscle can split a shield and even destroy life but only the unseen power of love can open the hearts of men and until I master this art I will

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible. All are of no value unless they are followed by action. I will act now. Never has there been a map, however carefully executed to detail and scale, which carried its owner over eve

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

I will laugh at the world. No living creature can laugh except man. Trees may bleed when they are wounded, and beasts in the field will cry in pain and hunger, yet only I have the gift of laughter and it is mine to use whenever I choose. Henceforth

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

I am nature's greatest miracle. Since the beginning of time never has there been another with my mind, my heart, my eyes, my ears, my hands, my hair, my mouth. None that came before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can walk and tal

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

Help this humble salesman. Guide me, God. Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold. A mulberry leaf touched with the genius of man becomes silk. A field of clay touched with the genius of man becomes a castle. A cyprus tree touched with the geni

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

An international police operation has shut down the largest Internet paedophile ring ever discovered. Police officers rescued 60 children in Britain and a further 170 children in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the US. The team was led by Britain

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 创新英语

A: Can you help me find out where the EDD office is? B: There is very little need to go to the Unemployment Office to apply. It can all be done over the Internet or you can phone in to get an application. A: I want to make use of their job hotline an

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

A: How do I get to the EDD? B: Actually, you do not need to go into the office to file a claim. You can do it over the phone or the Internet. A: Can I go in to look for a job at their office? B: Thats a good decision. They have many good job search t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news everyday? Kerri: Sometimes. Todd: How do you follow the news? Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet. Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station? Kerri: NPR, b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Fred had a red rubber ball. He kicked the ball. It flew through the air. He picked it up. He threw it against a wall. The ball came back to Fred. He kicked it with his foot again. The ball flew over the wall. He picked it up again. He bounced it on t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Walking down 29th and park 走过29号路口与停车场 I saw you in another's arms 我看见你徜徉在另一人的怀中 Only a month we've been apart 我们分手过去仅仅一个月 You look happier 你看起来更加幸福了 Saw you walk ins

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

A: Are you new here? B: I moved here a couple weeks ago. A: What do you think of it here? B: I like it here. Its very nice. A: Where were you living before? B: I was living in El Salvador. A: Whyd you leave? B: I wanted to start a better life for mys

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

Words and Their Stories: In the Red 词汇典故:商业和股市常用词汇 Now, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, a VOA Special English program about American expressions. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 I'm Rich Kleinfeldt with som

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

A: I need a doctor right now! B: Tell me the problem, sir. A: My wife just passed out! B: Sir, it's difficult to understand you. Please take a deep breath and calm down. A: Don't tell me to calm down! My wife is passed out! B: I'm getting 911 on anot

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Where are you feeling the pain? B: I cant stand up! My stomach is killing me! A: Can you put your hand where it hurts the most? B: It hurts smack in the middle of my gut! A: Did this just come on suddenly? B: I felt OK until an hour or so ago, and

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

WASHINGTON President Barack Obama met with the U.S. Congress top Republican, House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner on Sunday in search of a deficit-reduction package that would prevent substantial spending cuts and tax increases from going in

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mary ate a blueberry. She loved blueberries. Then she ate a blackberry. She loved blackberries. Then she ate a strawberry. She loved strawberries. Mary was confused. A blueberry is blue, so you call it a blueberry. A blackberry is black, so you call

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读