This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Early this year, Special English began receiving comments about all the stories on our Web site. The Education Reports have received many comments. We began the year in the middle of our Foreign Stude

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(413) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十二)月

A: I was wondering if this is where the Rsum Writing Workshop is being held. B: You are in the right place. Please come on in! A: Its been a long time since Ive had to look for work and put a rsum together. B: Its going to come together just fine. Tr

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

Ann and Bob were in love. They were going to get married next year. They had known each other since they were in the third grade. They were both 20 years old. True love was something that Ann and Bob knew everything about. There was hardly anything t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

Also: A study finds that rising wages, increased democracy help make people happy. Transcript of radio broadcast: 28 July 2008 VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: Collapsed buildings in China'

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(七)月

A: I really need help knowing what to do about transferring the deed of my house. B: The work of legally transferring the deed of your house will be taken care of in escrow. A: What is the first thing that they will do? B: The first thing they do is

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Lesson 2 [00:03.81]Ineed two boxes of cereal. [00:06.30]我需要两盒儿麦片 [00:08.78]What's wrong? [00:13.40]怎么了? [00:18.02]I can't find my list. [00:20.01]我找不到我的购物单了。 [00:22.00]Do you need the list? [00:23.58]你需

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

It was a strange dayThursdayfor a wedding. Who ever heard of a Thursday wedding? Well, Harlan explained to everyone, the Thursday event is going to cost me half of what Friday, Saturday, or Sunday would cost me. And a 50-percent discount is a lot of

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

What are these flowers doing here? Anita asked as she was about to sit in the cars passenger seat. The towel that covered the leather seat had a couple of small red flowers sitting in a crease. The flowers appeared as she straightened out the towel b

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

The water was getting higher and higher. The rain was coming down. It kept raining and raining. Leslie was worried. Im worried, she said to her brother. She was worried about Moo. Moo was her cow. Moo was in the field. Moo was in the rain. Leslie did

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He loved his plants. His plants were in pots. There were 10 pots in back of the house. There were eight pots in front of the house. There was a different plant in every pot. No plants were the same. They were all different. They were all beautiful. I

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

歌词: christmas days and valentines, happy days when you were mine baby, easter morning, summer nights, how i miss you by my side many lonely nights i cried. wondering boy, why oh why? even though i can't deny our love, love you so i'm divided in t

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Goats are being hired to do the work of men in a neighborhood just outside of San Diego. The fires that occurred in Hillborough four years ago destroyed thirty homes, most of which have been rebuilt. While contractors were rebuilding the homes, natur

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Earlier we spoke to current affairs commentator Victor Gao. He said the dialogue serves many purposes. One of them is to coordinate major policy issues between the two countries. And the currency issue will be high on the agenda. He said, That one pu

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

The 8th round of the Strategic Economic Dialogue between China and the US has opened in Beijing. The event will last two days. The dialogue has both a Strategic Track and an Economic Track. State Councilor Yang Jiechi and US Secretary of State John K

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

今天我们要学的词是guarded。 Guarded, 谨慎的。最新民调显示,Most Americans expressed guarded optimism on President Obama's ability to come up with a successful strategy for Afghanistan, 大多数美国人对奥巴马找到策略,成

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Mari: Hi, this is Mari. I'm here with Ron. Today, we'll talk about types of entertainment and how often we do these things. Let's first start with watching TV. Ron, how often do you watch TV? Ron: Usually I watch TV every day. I don't watch TV very l

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

TOY-BOX是被称作童话之乡的丹麦名副其实的国宝级乐队。也许是受了文化上的熏陶和感染,他们的歌曲里充满了童趣味儿和卡通味儿。这个组合的风格非常欢快和清新,它诠释给人们的感觉更多的是天真无邪的感情和真挚的展现,比如代表作舞曲《泰山和珍妮》,听了之后心情豁然

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英伦吉他才子 Ed Sheeran 最新动人单曲《All Of The Stars》!在从容的钢琴声中,Ed Sheeran 清澈的声音唱着最简单的爱情,镜头扫过卧室贴满来自粉丝的艺术字体创作,这些温馨的字句大部分来自约

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The morning came before the sun I don't know how I don't know why I feel the rainbow in my hands I see the rainbow in your eyes blue and green, pink and white yellow waves all around yes I know we have to share this amazing trip we gonna do don't be

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Singer:Ed sheeran Song:Drunk I wanna be drunk when I wake up On the right side of the wrong bed And every one excuse I made up Tell you the truth I hate What didn't kill me It never made me stronger at all. Love will scar your make-up, lip sticks t

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲