发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 中式口语纠错

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

[00:01.73]How I've Been Enriched by Beggars [00:05.66]Outside our hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, [00:11.13]a seemingly ancient woman on crutches waited beside the door [00:15.18]with her hand outstretched. [00:16.82]Every day I put my hand in he

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

A: I need you to fix my computer. B: What problems are you having with it? A: There is a virus on my computer. B: Did you get your computer from our store? A: I purchased my computer from your store. B: Did you buy the warranty for your computer? A:

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Their wedding was so beautiful. B: I agree completely. I hope that I have a wedding like that one day. A: How much do you reckon it cost to pull that wedding off? B: I think it cost them a lot of money. A: Do you hope to have a wedding as big as t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: I was looking for the Rsum Writing Workshop. B: You came to the right spot. Come on in and join us! A: I am not really sure that I remember how to even put a rsum together. B: I am here to show you how to put together the perfect rsum. It will tur

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

by Adam Freedman Todays topic: Bed, Bug, and Beyond! And now, your daily dose of legalese: This article does not create an attorney-client relationship with any reader. In other words, although I am a lawyer, Im not your lawyer. In fact, we barely kn

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Helping others is probably not a top priority for most American 12 year olds. But that's not the case with Ashlee Smith of Reno, Nevada, who's been making a difference in the lives of other children since she was just eight. Several years ago, when f

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

A: Their wedding was absolutely beautiful. B: It really was. I want a wedding like that. A: How much do you think they spent on their wedding? B: I think it might've cost them a nice chunk of change. A: Do you want a big wedding like that? B: Not rea

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Hey there, how are you doing? B: I am great. How are you? A: Well, I got laid off, and Im looking for work. B: Yeah, me too! What are you thinking you would like to do? A: Right now, Ill take about anything that will pay the mortgage. B: Have you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 中式口语纠错

She liked to feed popcorn to the pigeons. The pigeons liked to eat her popcorn. She put popcorn in her hand. A pigeon ate the popcorn in her hand. She put popcorn on her shoulder. A pigeon ate the popcorn on her shoulder. She put popcorn in her hair.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Tracy looked at the flag. The flag is red, white, and blue. It has 50 white stars. The white stars are on a blue square. The flag has six white stripes. It has seven red stripes. All the stripes are horizontal. They are not vertical. The stripes do n

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Wendi: Talk about the best wedding you've ever been to and if you can kind of think about what it was and and what the atmosphere was like when you walked in. James: OK, the actual wedding ceremony? Wendi: Yeah, sure. James: OK. Wendi: Tell me about

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The eight Strategic and Economic Dialogue kicks off in Beijing today (Monday), and senior Chinese and US officials gather to discuss a wide range of economic issues -- from macroeconomic policies to industrial overcapacity and trade disputes. Experts

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Before this round of China-US Strategic and Economic Dialogue, a senior official from the US Department of State told CCTV that the US will push forward the negotiations on bilateral investment and trade. During the interview, Principal Deputy Assist

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

When I was in my 20s, I saw my very first psychotherapy client. I was a Ph.D. student in clinical psychology at Berkeley. She was a 26-year-old woman named Alex. Now Alex walked into her first session wearing jeans and a big slouchy top, and she drop

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - How Much Exercise Do You Really Need? BOB DOUGHTY: This is the VOA Special English program SCIENCE IN THE NEWS. Im Bob Doughty. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And Im Shirley Griffith. Today, we will tell why exercise is so important. And we

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

SINGAPORE, July 4 (Xinhua) -- The mass media of China and India could play a more positive role in the bilateral relations between the two emerging countries, scholars said on Wednesday at a seminar in Singapore. Speaking at the India-China Dialogue

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Led Zeppelin will soon release a series of deluxe editions of all nine of their studio albums. The first batch will include the bands first three recordings between 1969 and 1970. And several previously unreleased songs will also be part of the packa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月