必背句型: A:He is the one who is not injured. 他不是受害者。 B:An action is not given to one who is not injured. 非受害者无权进行诉论。 An action is not given to him. 他无权进行诉论。 An action is given to the postgradua

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

Communication without words 非语言沟通的力量 You have no doubt heard the proverb:Actions speak louder than words. It's true. Your body is a crucial part of communicating your inner feelings. 你一定听过这个谚语:行动胜于空谈。说

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

非谓语动词,顾名思义,就是在句子中充当谓语以外的其他成分,而当我们探究非谓语动词的本质的时候会发现,非谓语动词在句子中可以充当很多成分,概括来说可以分为以下三种情况:非

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

A Forever Friend 永远的朋友

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Were bombarded every day by magazines and websites advising us howto find our soul mate. But how honest are you being with yourself?Is a small or a huge part of you content being single? Not everysign is delirious1 about being part of a perfectly mat

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Non-urgent repairs 非紧急维修 A:What do you do if you find something that isn't on your list? A:如果你发现问题不在你们服务范围表中,你怎么做? B:It depends what it is. Once we have disconnected the unit, we do as many jobs

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

考研英语中的非谓语的用法,很多都是固定的搭配,提议广大考生在复习的时候,把它们背诵下来,滚瓜烂熟,脱口而出,对于考研肯定有很大的帮助。跨考教育考研英语教研组的专家们主要

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Reed College 里德学院 Seventeen years earlier, Jobs's parents had made a pledge when they adopted him: He would go to college. 17年前,乔布斯的父母领养他的时候曾经作过保证:他一定会上大学。 So they had worked hard an

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

单身美好 Good to be single You don't have to constantly explainyourself and your decisions 你不必不断地向别人解释自己的所作所为 A decision is a decision, and thats it.If it's something you feel strongly enough about, that should

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

The good thing about being single is that people are usually pretty willing to talk about your romantic life, because, let's face it, it's probably more entertaining than that of your seriously coupled-up friends. 单身的好处之一是人们往往很

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Cannes Film Festival has come under fire after reports women were turned away from a red carpet screening for wearing flat shoes instead of heels. 戛纳电影节饱受抨击,因诸多新闻报导称没穿高跟鞋而着平底鞋的女性被拒之门

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I've been married for 15 years, but I've spent many of those alone. My husband, Dustin, is in the military, which means he's committed to me and Uncle Sam (though not necessarily in that order). I had mostly grown used to Dustin's here-this-week/depl

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

birthday party(生日PARTY):其中16,18,21岁最为重要. Bachelor/bachelorette party(单身汉/单身女郎PARTY):为准新郎和准新娘准备的,一般参加的都是单身朋友,会请Stripper来表演,有的时候表演发展为别的节目. H

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and youfind out you still care for that person. 所谓爱,就是当感觉、热情和浪漫统统拿掉之后,你仍然珍惜对方。 2、Remember happiness doesnt depen

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Subject : I was simply making a tongue-in-cheek remark. 第一, 迷你对话 A: Is that true that you wanna go with me for a trip around the US? 你说打算和我去美国,是真的吗? B: I was simply making a tongue-in-cheek remark. 我并不是

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

(一)不定式和动名词作主语的区别 (1)动名词作主语通常表示抽象动作;而不定式作主语表示具体动作。 Smoking is prohibited(禁止)here.这里禁止抽烟。(抽象) I

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

The number of Chinas single men could exceed the entire population of Australia in five years' time, a Fujian government statistician has calculated. 一名福建政府统计人员估计,五年之内,中国单身男性数量将会超过整个澳大

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Subject: It is no laughing matter. 迷你对话A: I want to take the students out for a trip. If I dont, they will not like me. 我想带学生出去游玩。如果我不这样的话,他们就不会喜欢我了。 B: Its no laughing matter. You may

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

And out here in southern California,went down to an area called Redando Beach. 来到加州南部 去了这个叫Redando海滩的地方 And I found her beach front condo where she can look at the dolphins and watch whales everyday of her life, 并给她

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

本期内容: Rome was not built in a day 伟业非一日之功 首先,我们来学习一个单词 build建立,建造 他的过去时和过去分词形式是built这里be 动词加上过去分词形式 构成动词的被动时态 再来学习一个

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读